• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ got the highest PFF grade for a qb so far this year

uncfan888

13 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

It wasn't a blow the barn doors off kind of performance with three TDs and 400 yards, but he certainly got the job done. Better than the first round picks that we've been fielding.

Good job PJ! You're going to make a believer out of me if you can keep this up!

His 2 TD throws were dimes... I was thinking it through last night... those were excellent throws.

• Pie 7

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

His 2 TD throws were dimes... I was thinking it through last night... those were excellent throws.

Always been the weakest part of his game too. Historically speaking, not a lot of touch on those 20+ yard throws. 

That DJ ball was about as good (if not better) than any throw we've seen since about week 8 of 2018.

Edited by SteveSmithTD89
  • Pie 2

Well, well, well I just continuous gets it right. 

3-1 as a starter for the Panthers. 

"But PJ doesn't need to be on the roster."

But Darnold and Baker do?

I said just a few weeks ago I stated the best offensive performance we had all of last season was against the Cardinals when PJ started, and got a crowd of boos how PJ was hot garbage no where close to our previous "starters".

Anyways I miss my calling, would have made a great GM. Lol

But to be honest I had checked out for the season, but I might just tune back in to see some exciting football if I can't at least get winning. 

• Pie 1

Fits the eye test, his throws were friggin on point all game. And they weren't easy layups to wide open guys, he fit some balls into tight windows. I'm not delusional, it's probably just a one off game, but it was encouraging and I'm happy for him.

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

They were. Both big league throws.

I'm of the thinking let him have another game. Let the expensive boys hold some clip boards.

Who knows, maybe he can Jake Delhomme the heck out of this thing. That sure would be grand.

• Pie 1

Baker and Sam could do this in a limited fashion as well. The coaches actually had a good game plan vs Rhule shooting himself in the foot and thinking he is a genius.

PJ played a good game, but I dont look for him to be that good on a weekly basis. 

A full week of practice with no Rhule/Snow definitely made a difference though.  The idiots are gone. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

They were. Both big league throws.

I'm of the thinking let him have another game. Let the expensive boys hold some clip boards.

Who knows, maybe he can Jake Delhomme the heck out of this thing. That sure would be grand.

I dont think PJ sees the bench the rest of the year.

• Pie 1