• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Draft Order Tracker

NAS

Right now we’re third in the QB sweepstakes as both teams ahead of us need one. If we win three or four more games, chances are we’ll miss out on getting one of the top QB prospects

Pick
Detroit Lions
1-5 · Strength of schedule: .650

Biggest needs: QB, DB, DL

Week 8 opponent: vs. Dolphins

DP: After scoring six points total in the last two games, the idea of a fresh start at quarterback must sound like a pretty good idea in Detroit, which is in line to pick inside the top 10 for the fifth straight year.

Pick
Houston Texans
1-4-1 · .402

Biggest needs: QB, WR, Edge

Week 8 opponent: vs. Titans

EE: Understandably, quarterback is the position everyone is focusing on, as the Texans currently are holding two top-five picks. But there could be a significant overhaul at receiver, too.

Pick
Carolina Panthers
2-5 · .458

Biggest needs: QB, WR, DL

Week 8 opponent: at Falcons

DP: Running back replaces defensive line on the needs list this week following the Christian McCaffrey trade. Complementary back Chuba Hubbard is the only Carolina rusher signed beyond this season.

Edited by NAS
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Lions will end up with the 1st pick

We’ll need to hope for a Texans win over Jax and for us to lose out 

However, I think our OL and defense are both too good for us to lose to some of the teams left on our schedule. There’s no way we’re losing to Detroit. I think it’s even possible we sweep Atlanta. 

My guess is we end up picking in the 7-11 range. Only problem is, every team that ends up with a high pick will most likely need a QB minus Philly. They’d be a prime trade candidate 

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I can't believe people are really that concerned about the draft order when 17 teams are 2-5/3-4 and we've got 10 weeks left. Theres like 5 good teams and then everyone else 

It’s exactly why I am concerned. Most of those teams won’t pass on a chance to draft a new QB

• Pie 1