• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at Falcons

Zod

On 10/28/2022 at 11:42 AM, raleigh-panther said:

Carolina 24. Falcons 21

sometimes, belief makes good things happen 

I go back to the Giants team that finished 9 and 7 and took out the unbeaten patriots 

of course belief is not enough but I really think this team is starting to know who they are , who they have always been   

I have always liked Marcus but he can be a turn over machine as can PJ but the real wildcard in this game is 

cordarrelle Patterson 

if he plays, they are a different team

So the 2022 Panthers are the 2007 Giants now? Lol, Jesus

1 hour ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

So the 2022 Panthers are the 2007 Giants now? Lol, Jesus

I didn’t say that.

The extrapolation is on belief, one game at a time and luck.  Who knows where it leads. No different than playing golf  if you think you are going to 3 putt, I assure you, you will. 

That Giants team, that was a dog by all the experts,  took it one game at a time, got hot, got healthy, got lucky and they made the run.

The Panthers have no young Eli as QB.  They have a ‘Rudy’ but follow the one game at a time and see where it leads   

I am not big on throwing away a season of these young men’s lives on the proposition  of ‘maybe’ finding the next Mahomes or Allen.  

it is game 8, not game 16  as long as they fight, we should support them and this Coach.

That’s my opinion.  Also, I support this quote ‘You play to win the game’  Herm Edwards

31 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I didn’t say that.

The extrapolation is on belief, one game at a time and luck.  Who knows where it leads. No different than playing golf  if you think you are going to 3 putt, I assure you, you will. 

That Giants team, that was a dog by all the experts,  took it one game at a time, got hot, got healthy, got lucky and they made the run.

The Panthers have no young Eli as QB.  They have a ‘Rudy’ but follow the one game at a time and see where it leads   

I am not big on throwing away a season of these young men’s lives on the proposition  of ‘maybe’ finding the next Mahomes or Allen.  

it is game 8, not game 16  as long as they fight, we should support them and this Coach.

That’s my opinion.  Also, I support this quote ‘You play to win the game’  Herm Edwards

They aren’t losing a year of their lives if they are still getting hefty paychecks to lose. The only people that really lose out during a tank are PSL owners, and I do feel for them. BUT I’m tired of cheering for under-talented players to over-achieve. We’ve been burned too many times. 

2 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

They aren’t losing a year of their lives if they are still getting hefty paychecks to lose. The only people that really lose out during a tank are PSL owners, and I do feel for them. BUT I’m tired of cheering for under-talented players to over-achieve. We’ve been burned too many times. 

I am a PSL owner …22 years worth.,..I know all about losing…and about winning in the nfl  it’s not promised  

Bad owner here, bad decision there…so, best take it for what it is or don’t participate    

This year, for the very first time in those 22:years, I only went to one game, the same as other PSL owners, as I knew what Rhule was the day he was hired.  he didn’t disappoint.  The owner made the change   

…on the players, yes, they get paid.

The average lifespan of a NFL player is 3 years. Their time is short.  The sport is brutal and they know that. 

for these guys, there are only so many Sundays   Few have the longevity they expect. 

• Pie 3