• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The bandwagon for Grayson McCall

Chris Smitty

9 minutes ago, Killah_Ray said:

The draft media is pretty high on his value and a lot have him slotted as a top 5 pick in 24...not sure I see it but the hype is there...

Yeah but remember they were also pretty hyped about that 2022 QB class. Then when they started actually talking to actual scouts they realized what the league itself thought of that class.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Woah woah woah now.... the hype is not over because of a single bad game. The kid is getting comparisons to Josh Allen for a reason. A great prospect locked into a shitty system and program

Josh Allen only threw for 1800 yards and 16tds at 6INTs his final year at Wyoming.

The Kentucky OC is a McVay disciple and Mark Stoops runs a fantastic program there.

Give over with that nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Pakmeng said:

The OC is in the verge of being fired. 

I thought the Kentucky offense was supposed to be an advantage for Levis? I'm super confused about how game managing when you're down 40 points has him more ready for the NFL than other guys. It seems like they don't want him to throw the ball, which is a major red flag

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

I thought the Kentucky offense was supposed to be an advantage for Levis? I'm super confused about how game managing when you're down 40 points has him more ready for the NFL than other guys. It seems like they don't want him to throw the ball, which is a major red flag

According to Stoops their OC was trying to run too sophisticated of an offense. Stoops stated that they are going to go to a more simple offense. 

sourcehttps://247sports.com/college/kentucky/Article/Kentucky-Wildcats-Football--196548613/

Wait…lets start evaluating these QBs with where they play (McCall).  If he was Peyton Manning he would be in the SEC.  And please stop with the Josh Allen ridiculousness.  He is 1 guy that has worked out,  hundreds haven’t.  Levis will bust

Bryce Young is going #1 in the next draft.  Will happen

Edited by Shocker

9 hours ago, Shocker said:

Wait…lets start evaluating these QBs with where they play (McCall).  If he was Peyton Manning he would be in the SEC.  And please stop with the Josh Allen ridiculousness.  He is 1 guy that has worked out,  hundreds haven’t.  Levis will bust

Bryce Young is going #1 in the next draft.  Will happen

A qb 5'10 sub 200lbs has never succeeded in the NFL.  If Young becomes a franchise guy he will literally be the first ever to do so.  You willing to risk your top 5 pick on that?  fug that

• Pie 1