• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we have been in on Roquan?

ATLpanther

13 minutes ago, ATLpanther said:

My bad, I guess I’m an idiot. I guess we could get a Greg little or a Terrace Marshall for that 2nd with our draft history vs a stud linebacker with 83 tackles through 7 games. I’m dumb

I like the idea of adding him. It’s just the fact that we need several more pieces. That’s why those draft picks are so vital for us. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Peon Awesome said:

The biggest problem is you'd be getting him as a 1 year rental in a clearly lost season. Chicago didn't extend him cause he wanted a massive contract. You really want to give up significant draft capital for an inside linebacker you have to pay a fortune to extend? No way.

This right here is the reason why you say no.  Baltimore is trying to keep up with KC and Buffalo to win the Super Bowl this season.  They gave up quite a bit for a LBer that will play out the season and be asking for big bucks.  They already have to worry about signing Lamar.

We're not in the position to give up capital and also figure out a way to sign him and Burns.

• Pie 1