• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Snyder selling the Commanders

X-Clown

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He must know the owners have the votes to force his hand, like JR previously.

Or someone has at least as much dirt on him as he has on everyone else...

No way he walks away from a cash cow unless he is forced out, publicly or privately. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Yeah I know I worded it wrong, but there was speculation that he could dig in for a long legal battle instead of simply selling

I'm sure he could try but I'm not sure it would matter. The agreement is the agreement. 

JR talked tough like Snyder at first too. I wouldn't be surprised if both of them finally had enough high dollar lawyers tell them they have no leg to stand on that they relented without a fight.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm sure he could try but I'm not sure it would matter. The agreement is the agreement. 

JR talked tough like Snyder at first too. I wouldn't be surprised if both of them finally had enough high dollar lawyers tell them they have no leg to stand on that they relented without a fight.

I mean Snyder is 100% a criminal. It comes down to the price he has on his ego. $5 billion dollars to basically go away and most of his legal problems will magically disappear seems like a pretty good deal. What a joke this country can be. 

42 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

are we about to be rooting for the team with the worst owner in the NFL?

Tepper will never be half as bad as Snyder. The Cardinals owner is a shitbag, the jags owner isn’t good, the dolphins owner is a shitbag, rather have Tepper than all of them. 

• Pie 3

11 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Tepper will never be half as bad as Snyder. The Cardinals owner is a shitbag, the jags owner isn’t good, the dolphins owner is a shitbag, rather have Tepper than all of them. 

I’d rather have whoever brings me wins.

You watch movies with shitbag actors? Do you use like literally any bank? Do you know the history of the owner of that local store you love so much? Amazon? Walmart? Target?

If you only support choir  boy/girl owners, you’ll starve to death while homeless. This is fact, and the poo world we live in today.

People just don’t want to think about or do the work for every commodity they have to know or to actually be conscience of this.

And so this is just low hanging fruit for anyone who wants to be offended for appearance.

Edited by onmyown

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Guess the "dirt" he had wasn't as good as he thought.

That was my first thought, too.  Then again, I always thought it was mostly a bluff on his part.

His PI probably told him that he did indeed find things on the other owners, but nearly as much as he found on him.

8 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

That was my first thought, too.  Then again, I always thought it was mostly a bluff on his part.

His PI probably told him that he did indeed find things on the other owners, but nearly as much as he found on him.

Is it wrong to hope he does have dirt and he starts putting it all out there?

• Pie 2

There's some speculation that Snyder is unable to land any sort of stadium deal, and that might be a driver in this possible sale. It makes some sense, FedEx Field is an awful game day experience, and Snyder is seen as toxic enough that no one would want to work on helping him with a new building and all the hurdles that would entail.