• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bengals Gameday Thread

Zod

Just now, ForJimmy said:

The is the worst the defense has looked all year. That’s his specialty. There is plenty of young talent on defense for him to coach up. This is showing he isn’t anything special, just had us fired up against a couple bad teams. 

I didn't realize Wilks was the one getting pushed 5 yards off the line by a terrible o-line and missing tackles... Or that he was playing QB and almost had more INTs than passing yards in the 1st half...

By no means do I want Wilks to be our coach next year, but he is pretty low on the list of people I am blaming for this loss...

Just now, PleaseCutStewart said:

I didn't realize Wilks was the one getting pushed 5 yards off the line by a terrible o-line and missing tackles... Or that he was playing QB and almost had more INTs than passing yards in the 1st half...

By no means do I want Wilks to be our coach next year, but he is pretty low on the list of people I am blaming for this loss...

Did you ever blame Rhule?