• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lamar Jackson

DaveThePanther2008

11 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I don't think Cam Newton was good enough. I don't want another Cam.Newton

He wasn't a good enough passer. He was hot and cold.

I told you what I want. A QB that's surgical through the air but can scramble when needed.

But yes if I had to chose between Lamar and prime Manning Breese Moon Big Ben I'm taking a statue that can deliver the ball on time exactly where it needs to go.

I haven't seen that from his game ever.

I hate to tell you this but it seems the Ravens were better under Flacco.

The Ravens were so much better that they drafted Lamar in the 1st after 10 years of Flacco to REPLACE him because he was holding the team back.  Then he went to Denver and sucked, followed by his terrible tenure with the Jets for the next 4 years.  Like I said one of the worst people I've seen at assessing QBs.  I thought you coached in HS or something???  It's like if they can run the ball you see red and can't make a normal assessment.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

I told you what I want. A QB that's surgical through the air but can scramble when needed.

But yes if I had to chose between Lamar and prime Manning Breese Moon Big Ben I'm taking a statue that can deliver the ball on time exactly where it needs to go.

You are an idiot. Simple as that. We could`ve had at least 2 Super Bowls if not for dumbass Rivera and Shula. You have no idea what you are talking about.

• Flames 2

It's funny seeing the scenarios people are creating in their heads of what we could have done with those 2 firsts. Like yeah I wouldn't mind having them but put yourself in someone else's shoes. If you're the Ravens GM and you are at all concerned about your own job security you take that for 25 year old Lamar Jackson and hit the reset button? Wake up from the fantasy folks.

Edited by frankw

3 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Well it's because you haven't looked.

4 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

The Ravens were so much better that they drafted Lamar in the 1st after 10 years of Flacco to REPLACE him because he was holding the team back.  Then he went to Denver and sucked, followed by his terrible tenure with the Jets for the next 4 years.  Like I said one of the worst people I've seen at assessing QBs.  I thought you coached in HS or something???  It's like if they can run the ball you see red and can't make a normal assessment.

Yes after 10 years one ring and didn't they have a second trip to the Superbowl?

And what's their playoff record since drafting Lamar?

4 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Yes after 10 years one ring and didn't they have a second trip to the Superbowl?

And what's their playoff record since drafting Lamar?

Again you are holding a Super Bowl victory which is a team effort and using it to compare two players.  How many rings have the Eagles won since Foles left?  Dolphins since 38 year old Manning left?  Dilfer won a ring with the Ravens so he is on par with Flacco and better than Lamar?  Or MAYBE having Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs, Anquan Boldin, Ngata and company helped the Ravens win a Super Bowl vs Flacco soloing the thing.  

CMC has never won a ring and Fournette did.  I guess we drafted the wrong running back.  In fact what is our playoff record with CMC????  

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Again you are holding a Super Bowl victory which is a team effort and using it to compare two players.  How many rings have the Eagles won since Foles left?  Dolphins since 38 year old Manning left?  Dilfer won a ring with the Ravens so he is on par with Flacco and better than Lamar?  Or MAYBE having Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs, Anquan Boldin, Ngata and company helped the Ravens win a Super Bowl vs Flacco soloing the thing.  

CMC has never won a ring and Fournette did.  I guess we drafted the wrong running back.  In fact what is our playoff record with CMC????  

A ring trumps all things.

I don't if it's one in 20yrs