• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Orlovsky believes Maye and Williams are better than anyone this class

GoobyPls

Again, this is a value draft at QB. IF you do your homework and take a chance on a guy you can weed through this class a maybe get two more studs out of it, especially late first, second, third.

To be honest even if I wasn't on the Corral bandwagon, I'd play him and IF he sucks, go all out for NC kid Maye. Keep him home. Move heaven and earth like we should have done to move up just a spot or two to have drafted Justin Herbert.

It may have all been wasted because of having Rhule here, he would have to get a year of coddling and sitting behind inferior has been.

Edited by rippadonn
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Only two teams are going to end up with those two guys though.

I see a lot more Herbert in Drake Maye than Josh Allen though in terms of traits.

I'm man enough to admit that I love Drake Maye.

He's got great athletic pedigree too. Tank for Maye, not for Stroud.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Next year people will be picking Maye apart for dumb poo (UNC will lose a game they were supposed to win and they'll blame Maye) and wanting to draft a Clemson DE or whatever. I've been around to know that this goes in a cycle.

And don't forget one more assertion when they are picking Maye apart and wanting to draft that DE.....The 2024 QB class will be epic!

• Pie 6
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1