• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Young and Stroud are gone

Chris Smitty

So early faves may be losing juice but things are looking mighty interesting after this weekend.

Cream rises to the top. 

Reeeeally interested to see the whispers after today in the college realm.  Some formerly touted QBs (Richardson, Penix, Haeder, Ward) have been crushing.  

• Pie 1

I was working happy hour and the Florida game wasn't on in NY. Heard Richardson was looking good though, gonna try to find highlights. Considering Bryce might be the only guy ready to play year one, Richardson seems like the ideal project guy. Even if he busts he can run short yardage/goal line plays for 4 years like we used Cam in that Arizona game. When you see Malik/Mac Jones/PJ/etc only getting 10-15 pass attempts a game why not have a guy that the defense has to account for as a legit threat. Bigger than Lamar, faster than Cam, all I'm sayin..

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, saX man said:

Totally! That's why if the powers that be swing for the fences with him, we strike gold.

Yeah I dunno if you remember, but Lamar was looking not good in his first preseason, first year was below 60%, having a good HC found the balance and gave him confidence/schemed things up for him. If we get the right coach/OC it can work

15 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah I dunno if you remember, but Lamar was looking not good in his first preseason, first year was below 60%, having a good HC found the balance and gave him confidence/schemed things up for him. If we get the right coach/OC it can work

perty much

• Beer 1