• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The draft board are now pretty much locked.

Snake

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

The Falcons win really screwed us for the #2 spot. Both the Texans and Raiders will not win another game. 3rd is the best we can do now. Any wins will more than likely have us picking in the 10 to 12s. God I'm ready for this season to be over with. ☹️😭

Who do you want so bad at pick #1-3? We need receipts for the future

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Raiders will win some games down the stretch. 

they got a the best # 1 WR on the game paired with the best slot WR in the game IMO and a decent RB and QB.  Ball will bounce there way a couple times. 

Broncos, Seahawks, Steelers, Rams, Patriots all remain.  

• Beer 1

I would say if the Texans can end their season on a 12 game losing streak, and the Raiders can finish up on an 11 game losing streak, then both those teams deserve higher picks.  We are plenty terrible too. If it makes you feel better Lovie Smith obviously tanked the last Bucs game to ensure they got the Winston prize.

• Beer 2

7 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

I would say if the Texans can end their season on a 12 game losing streak, and the Raiders can finish up on an 11 game losing streak, then both those teams deserve higher picks.  We are plenty terrible too. If it makes you feel better Lovie Smith obviously tanked the last Bucs game to ensure they got the Winston prize.

LOL I forgot he was a #1 pick. Yeah him and Mariota, love that tanking for the top 2 menatality. Who's the best player left in that draft? 5th rounder Stefon Diggs?

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, CRA said:

Raiders will win some games down the stretch. 

they got a the best # 1 WR on the game paired with the best slot WR in the game IMO and a decent RB and QB.  Ball will bounce there way a couple times. 

Broncos, Seahawks, Steelers, Rams, Patriots all remain.  

Lol I thought the same thing five weeks ago my good friend is a die hard Raiders fan I’m really in tuned with them. They may not win another game somethings wrong Josh McD might be just that bad of a coach. They just lost to a team who’s coach has no real coaching experience benched they qb then put him back in today. I don’t see a win on that remaining schedule maybe just maybe the Broncos game after that they got some tough games I can’t see a win in sight based off how they’ve performed all year.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

The Falcons win really screwed us for the #2 spot. Both the Texans and Raiders will not win another game. 3rd is the best we can do now. Any wins will more than likely have us picking in the 10 to 12s. God I'm ready for this season to be over with. ☹️😭

the Texans play the Commanders, Browns, Jaguars, and Colts. They could beat any one of those teams. Any given Sunday. 

The Raiders still play the Broncos, Rams, Steelers…who knows. Panthers have shot at the top spot still IMO. 

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, Cdparr7 said:

Why do we need to pick so high? Are we trying to draft Stroud who has the most 1 reads in the NCAA? Or Young who is the smallest QB I’ve ever seen? Or the Kentucky QB who folds under pressure like a wet wash rag?

Drafting a QB high doesn’t confirm you will have a franchise QB. I would rather draft Anderson if we were picking that high. 

Maybe he wants the 230 pound DE? Or the DT that's listed that high because there's just a lack of top talent at more valuable positions. This is not the year to hope to tank. 

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

LOL I forgot he was a #1 pick. Yeah him and Mariota, love that tanking for the top 2 menatality. Who's the best player left in that draft? 5th rounder Stefon Diggs?

Yeah, picking at the top doesn't guarantee anything except first choice. Just look at the draft treasures we have on our roster at qb. 1 and 3 from the same draft. Too bad both are coming up free agents and I guess we are just going to let them walk for nothing in return. Sad.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Yea I’ve accepted we won’t get #1 or 2. Good news is we aren’t set up to win next year either. New HC hopefully new GM, no QB. No worthwhile FA QB is coming here either, we’ve seen that story.

It’s just strange to me how many excuses fans come up with to justify not tanking. There isn’t a qb worth it. It’s not guaranteed. Loser mentality…blah blah. 

This franchise average wins for five years straight, a half decade is like 5.5.

5 fuging games. Out of 16 and 17.

We need hope, we need to invest in a QB. Trade the farm for a top pick if we don’t tank. SOMETHING.

Panthers just solidified the worst stretch in almost 30 year history. Since inception, they are the worst they’ve ever been for the longest time period. Our stadium has NEVER looked so bad even with PSLs and business wine and cheese owners. The franchise is literally dying.

And yet some are jus nonchalant about tanking or even taking a chance lol. How do yall convince yourselves to cling to nothing it’s crazy.

• Pie 2