• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your 2023 Mocks/Simulations Here!

45catfan

image.png.0c5a1af0f769734133eb11ddadd6329b.png

Simulation had Bryce Young go to DET @ #6 and Anthony Richardson to LV @ #7, so I traded back with DET for their #18, #55, and 2024 1st rounder so that they could select Joey Porter Jr.

Traded back from #114 to #121 w/ JAX (who selected Cameron Latu, TE, Alabama) and picked up there #179 in the process. Was beyond stoked for LaPorta to still be available and immediately scooped him up and used #179 to get Luepke so that the team could have a guy that could play the FB/H-Back role and led Tremble stay on the line as a blocker or a receiving option.

Moved back from #147 to #154 in a trade with Detroit where they also swapped #183 with #247. Then I went from #154 to #155 in a trade with IND. Tossed them #223 to get ARI's 2024 6th that the Colts had picked up in an earlier trade. They went with Roschon Johnson. I think I won out on that one. Riley Moss has been talked up since the middle of the season and had himself a great combine. Used the #183 pick from the Detroit trade on Ali Gaye as a late round flier on a pass rusher and #223 from JAX to at least try to get some LB depth. Anfernee Orji had some buzz during the season and played well in the Shrine Bowl.

• Pie 1