• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 12

Varking

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Calm down I didn't say he was garbage.  He has skills that you could work with at the next level. He's a project from what little I've seen of him but all of these qb's are.

I’m very calm. I think folks forget how bad Florida is and how little talent we have around the team. We won six games last year. We will win 6 or 7 this year with an all new regime. I know you aren’t just bashing the kid unlike the other dude. 

4 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Everyone who has watch TCU knew this would be their toughest game. Coming off a dominant defense performence @ Texas by the way, where Alabama only won because Texas' back up QB couldn't even walk in the game. TCU can hang with the big boys.

Unfortunately we're probably gonna find out and I think you're wrong.

1 minute ago, Varking said:

I’m very calm. I think folks forget how bad Florida is and how little talent we have around the team. We won six games last year. We will win 6 or 7 this year with an all new regime. I know you aren’t just bashing the kid unlike the other dude. 

Yeah Florida’s defense looked much worse than Vandy’s. That’s a new low for Florida…

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

Just being honest. I see bad mechanics. Working from shotgun a lot. Mike Vick level passing game.

I just don’t see any of those as being positives in the NFL.

3 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I’m sold on AR. Still got Bryce as my QB1, but I’d be good with Stroud or AR. Let’s see how Levi jeans does.

Im sold on his talent. It all comes down to interviews and what you think you can mold the kid into. I've said it numerous times. He looks pretty much just like Josh Allen did in college. But he careful interpreting that as a positive. I've never seen anyone improve as much as Allen has as a pure passer. You're basically betting on lightning striking twice. But I won't complain if he's our pick. Honestly, he intrigues me more than anyone else in the draft class.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Varking said:

I call it like I see it. I have no vested interest in any of these draft picks.  I'm only interested in who our coach will be going forward.  I'll concern myself with the direction of the team after that.

Right now it's just fun watching these kids audition for the big leagues. I've been focusing on a lot of different players at different positions trying to determine draft rankings mostly.