• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If season ended today which QB would you take.

Panthercougar68

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm just saying check it for yourself.  If I were going to be at his pro day I would bring my own measuring tape.

He doesn't look 5'8" in pictures. 5'10" possibly tho. Hard to get a good comparison but he look ~3-4 inches shorter than Mac Jones, not like 8" LOL

9 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Where is that picture of him next to that hot reporter? Mina Kimes?

Someone that can find it please post it I'm not able to.image.thumb.png.80018cfc5d43de061dd645a7705c0163.png

Wasn't she in 6" heels?

I don't remember the details, just looking at him in the field with people in the same plane of vision.

Mac Jones is what, 6'3"? No way in this picture Young (and this is a couple years back now) is only 5'8".  Maybe 5'10" tho.

Edit: stupid picture inserted into my quote of your post... Bah

Edited by mav1234

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

He doesn't look 5'8" in pictures. 5'10" possibly tho. Hard to get a good comparison but he look ~3-4 inches shorter than Mac Jones, not like 8" LOL

He's going to have be in an offense tailored to his size limitations the way Saban did. He's not built like Steve Smith who could take a hit.  No matter how good he thinks he is the league will chew him up and spit him out. Were I a coach I would not hang my career on this kid.

• Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

He's going to have be in an offense tailored to his size limitations the way Saban did. He's not built like Steve Smith who could take a hit.  No matter how good he thinks he is the league will chew him up and spit him out. Were I a coach I would not hang my career on this kid.

Oh I'd much rather have Stroud. I agree Young's size is a concern. It's just the 5'8" stuff that seems preposterous.

11 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Oh I'd much rather have Stroud. I agree Young's size is a concern. It's just the 5'8" stuff that seems preposterous.

I don't know if he's that small or not but he's just small. Drew Brees looks taller lol.

But on top of that he limits your offense which is enough for me. And the funny thing is initially predicted he would probably be the best of the bunch last year.  That's before I started to watch him a little more this season.  Then I noticed how Sabans offense was always in Shotgun.  It became clearer from there.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1

45 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Better than hanging your career on Teddy Bridgewater or Sam Darnold.

• Pie 1