• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russ

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Cam Lawter said:

Insane that you guys hate Russ so much when there isn't a shred of dirt on the man and just lives a military lifestyle like his parents taught him. You guys love fellas like Marshawn Lynch though that drive so drunk, all of the tires are missing off of his vehicle

I think I can confidently say that no one is going around sayin "Marshawn was such a good dude for drunk driving", might have more to do with the stuff he did prior to that...

• The D 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

The fact that a whole lot of his former teammates can't stand him says something.

The on the field criticism is legit, most of the off the field criticism seems silly and seems centered around the fact that he doesn't go out drinking with the boys or things like that.

There is this.

Russell Wilson mocked by Richard Sherman, others after Seahawks trade - Deseret News

Tyler Lockett.

I think that Seattle should cheer him on for everything that he’s done — help bring a Super Bowl to this community, all that different type of stuff. He’s an amazing guy.”

D. K. Metcalf

After the Seattle game, Wilson exchanged jerseys with his old receiver D.K. Metcalf. On the Seahawks jersey he gifted Wilson, Metcalf wrote that Wilson was the “greatest player I ever played with,” according to NFL.com.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

The on the field criticism is legit, most of the off the field criticism seems silly and seems centered around the fact that he doesn't go out drinking with the boys or things like that.

There is this.

Russell Wilson mocked by Richard Sherman, others after Seahawks trade - Deseret News

Tyler Lockett.

D. K. Metcalf

There were stories of some pretty big locker room divisions during his time there. They've been largely validated since.

Hell, even Pete Carroll took some subtle shots at him.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

There were stories of some pretty big locker room divisions during his time there. They've been largely validated since.

Hell, even Pete Carroll took some subtle shots at him.

I have seen some of them.  Validation is in the eye of the beholder for the most part.  Most of the criticism is that he received special treatment from the coach.  That is more on Carrol than on Wilson.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I have seen some of them.  Validation is in the eye of the beholder for the most part.  Most of the criticism is that he received special treatment from the coach.  That is more on Carrol than on Wilson.

That was the start of a lot of it, but not the sum of it.

35 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Funny that the same people here pooing on Wilson would’ve loved to have him on our side when his Hawks basically owned us… 

Nope. I wanted to beat them and him. He was a large piece of the wanting to curb stomp them that we finally saw in the 2015 playoffs. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, Cam Lawter said:

Insane that you guys hate Russ so much when there isn't a shred of dirt on the man and just lives a military lifestyle like his parents taught him. You guys love fellas like Marshawn Lynch though that drive so drunk, all of the tires are missing off of his vehicle

I just don’t like him cause he was always hard to beat when he was with Seattle. Strictly football related.

can’t deny he’s a cringy guy but that doesn’t cause a dislike for him on my pet. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1