• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did any of you buy a jersey of one of the 3 Rhule failed QBs

No, I don’t buy jerseys unless I feel that person will be around a while. I don’t have one of anyone on the roster right now. I’ve had:

Kerry Collins

Steve Beuerlein

Sam Mills

Dan Morgan

Julius Peppers

Stephen Davis

Chris Gamble

Jake Delhomme

Multiple Steve Smith

Jon Beason

Cam Newton

Luke Kuechly

Thomas Davis

Christian McCaffrey

Edited by Cdparr7
Forgot my white Davis jersey
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 3

I never thought Teddy or Sam were going to do anything here, so no to their jerseys. I thought Mayfield was better than Sam, but not good enough to get us into the playoffs, so I passed on his jersey as well.

I almost bought a CMC jersey, but he went through that injury stretch so I held off. Thank goodness I didn't pull the trigger. The last jerseys I owned were Cam and Stewart. I haven't bought one since, and I think the fan base doesn't really like these players all that much. Now that CMC is gone the rest of the payers look pretty ordinary. There is no Cam, Smitty, CMC, Olsen, Luke, or any clear superstar who will be here long term. Buying a jersey now is pretty risky.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1