• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Say what you want….

TheCasillas

3 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

If I am tepper I am staying with the hot hand and taking the interim tag off 

The players are playing for him and he has resurrected a dead team, I don't see any superstar coach's worth hitting the reset button for 

He's done this much, might as well give him at least one full offseason with the OC of his choosing. 2024 is where we have tons of cap space to do another full reset if necessary anyways. 2023 is going to be basically the same roster QB depending, and hopefully another receiving threat whether it's WR or TE

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He's done this much, might as well give him at least one full offseason with the OC of his choosing. 2024 is where we have tons of cap space to do another full reset if necessary anyways. 2023 is going to be basically the same roster QB depending, and hopefully another receiving threat whether it's WR or TE

If we're back to building a contending roster, the "tons of cap space" will not be there. It can be better in the future by avoiding the few bad contracts we tend to give out. I swear we were paying for like 5 QBs at once and getting subpar performance from that position.

• Pie 1

Gd I hope we don’t see winning against our cupcake back half schedule as some great accomplishment that should be rewarded with a long term contract. The only decent teams we could possibly beat are a Lions team that is just ok and a Seattle team that we just ran through like melted butter. We just out bullied them.  The only hope we have if we sign Wilks long term is some rock star OC that will be quickly hired away for a HC job anyway. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 11

I wanted to tank when Rhule got fired and thought Wilks would be a dumpster fire of a HC like in Arizona.

Now? All aboard the Wilks bandwagon. I want to make the playoffs. This team is so easy to root for. They play tough, they’re physical, and the OL is a thing of beauty in the run game. 

Let him bring in a legit OC next year and let’s run it back. He’s a leader. 

• Pie 4

46 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If we win out Wilks should get the job. But if we win out while basically minimizing the QB position McAdoo has to go. I just don't know if Wilks would have the guts to make that call.

Keeping Wilks as head coach or not is a debate worth having. Keeping McDooDoo in any capacity on this team is not - honestly, this bum should have been shown the door when we canned Fatt Fhule.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2