• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you all in on a Panthers Playoff Push?

Zod

53 minutes ago, Burnout189 said:

You must've missed the sarcasm.

Then I sincerely apologize to you 

it’s in vogue not just on this page, but life in general, to be miserable instead of having a little bit of joy in the moment about anything 

I don’t know if they will win another game, just as a long time PSL Holder, I’m glad for the fans, the coaches and players to have something to cheer for in December….  

….with Sam Darnold, no less i mean my god, it’s a miracle.   Granted he tried twice to give it away but by God, he didn’t 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 3

23 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Then I sincerely apologize to you 

it’s in vogue not just on this page, but life in general, to be miserable instead of having a little bit of joy in the moment about anything 

I don’t know if they will win another game, just as a long time PSL Holder, I’m glad for the fans, the coaches and players to have something to cheer for in December….  

….with Sam Darnold, no less i mean my god, it’s a miracle.   Granted he tried twice to give it away but by God, he didn’t 

Ah, no worries.

And I honestly agree. I was one who was going along with the Tank train when they were losing bc all we could look forward to was the possibility of getting a franchise QB in the draft. But it's so much more fun and enjoyable when the team, and fans, want to win.

Like you said, the fact we're doing it with Sam Darnold of all people is praiseworthy in its own.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, dave-o said:

A guy I work with seems to think if we win the Division there is a chance we could host The Cowgirls in the first round....  

It's likely going to be Dallas as the top wildcard facing the NFC-S "champion".

Washington can catch Dallas for the top wildcard, but only if Washington runs the table (NYG, @SF, CLE, DAL), and Dallas (@JAX, PHI, @TEN, @WAS) doesn't win another game. But that seems highly unlikely.

There's also an outside chance that Dallas could catch Philly for the division. Dallas would have to win all their remaining games, including having to beat Philly Week 16, plus get Philly to lose to either Chicago, New Orleans, or NYG. If Dallas did catch them, then the NFC-S "champion" would host Philly.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

assuming we win this week, the Lions will be a big test to see if we have grown into a legit team. they are firing on all cylinders right now.

I think that game will actually get some significant national attention, since we are 2 of the best underdog stories of the 2022 season.  

But, the only way to remain relevant is to keep winning...