• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dalton Kincaid TE

MHS831

This guy is, in my view, what the Panthers need at TE, and I am guessing he'd be available in Round 2.  He has excellent hands, grabs balls in traffic, very productive.  This would, in my opinion, make the CMC trade one of the best moves we could have made because it added a second rounder.  This TE would make the Panther O better.

• Pie 8

15 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

He's TE3 to me right now because of his blocking and athletic profile compared to the others.  Arguably has the best route running and hands at TE in this draft though.  @LinvilleGorge mentioned the other two with ND's Mayer an easy TE1 and Oregon State's Musgrave at a distant TE2. 

I'm super intrigued by Darnell Washington. His measurables are off the chart and he's shown tremendous flashes. UGA just has so many weapons he kind of gets lost in the mix. But in a way it almost helps him as a prospect because unlike most college TEs he's going to come into the draft ready to go as a blocker. Most of these college TEs these days are basically just jumbo slot WRs.

28 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm super intrigued by Darnell Washington. His measurables are off the chart and he's shown tremendous flashes. UGA just has so many weapons he kind of gets lost in the mix. But in a way it almost helps him as a prospect because unlike most college TEs he's going to come into the draft ready to go as a blocker. Most of these college TEs these days are basically just jumbo slot WRs.

Blocking wise easily a 6th lineman and had the looks of someone who can end up as a dangerous red zone weapon. I don't know if he'll ever have that down field threat to him though so that cools me on him.

I'm gravitating to that receiving threat at TE because of what's currently on the roster though too.

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

This guy is, in my view, what the Panthers need at TE, and I am guessing he'd be available in Round 2.  He has excellent hands, grabs balls in traffic, very productive.  This would, in my opinion, make the CMC trade one of the best moves we could have made because it added a second rounder.  This TE would make the Panther O better.

I actually trust your takes on players and teams and logic about 98.54% more than the rest of the Huddle faithful/unfaithful. 

19 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That is why I would love to have Washington.  He fits the ground and pound offense greatly but has some nice hands and God knows we could use a 6'7" TE in the Red Zone. 

• Pie 1

I've been mocking Kincaid if we miss out on Mayer in the first round.

I'm digging all this TE talk of late.  It's like the Huddle had an epiphany that our TE room is a hot, steaming pile of trash.  Better late than never, I guess.

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 2

On 12/14/2022 at 5:18 AM, MHS831 said:

I'm on board. Kincaid or Mayer are desperately needed here.