• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we discuss Taylor Moton

20 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

It’s one of those it’s not fully healed and he’s playing through it. Shaq was the same way with the foot last year till it came to a point he couldn’t walk. Just because it’s not listed doesn’t mean he’s not in pain. 

If it is in ongoing treatment it should be listed? I get what your saying and agree to a certain extent but how many guys in the NFL are 100% most weeks in this part of the season? 

Link This one says he did not practice and not injury related/resting player. IDK, weird. If it was 20 years ago I would just laugh at the injury report because it seemed a lot more common to just lie back then. 

He looks about the same to me overall. 

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Gerry Green said:

We have got to resign Boze. Imagine with Icky a year wiser, and a healthy Moton? Sounds great on paper.

Yeah if we can't resign Boze, we better draft a center early.  If we are in fact drafting a QB, a decent center will go a long way in his development.  

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

If it is in ongoing treatment it should be listed? I get what your saying and agree to a certain extent but how many guys in the NFL are 100% most weeks in this part of the season? 

Link This one says he did not practice and not injury related/resting player. IDK, weird. If it was 20 years ago I would just laugh at the injury report because it seemed a lot more common to just lie back then. 

He looks about the same to me overall. 

We've got folks on here that within 15 seconds can list 100 reasons why you are wrong. But not 1 person can verify what's up with Moton? lol

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Yeah if we can't resign Boze, we better draft a center early.  If we are in fact drafting a QB, a decent center will go a long way in his development.  

Yeah, he is still young, he's solidified that line, he and his wife are doing good work here. Sounds like a match made in heaven. So we will lose him to FA. lol

• Flames 1

Moton had a knee injury that was limiting him in like week 2.  I think what people are saying is if a player (especially OL) gets a serious injury in the season, they really never get back to 100% that season.  Look at DJax battling that hamstring and then he goes to IR.  We all know Herbert is still injured even though he is fully cleared to play.  Rodgers has several as well.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm pretty sure he's hurt isn't he?

2 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

He’s been dealing with a knee issue all year long. 

100% of the players, even the ones not playing are dealin with injuries.

After elf went on the shelve, Motown was been the worst performing OLman on a solid unit. Hope he can get fixed up and have a rebound 23.

3 hours ago, Waldo said:

The NFL made changes in their injury designations a while back.

Injuries tend to only be reported when they affect a player's ability to practice.

• Beer 1