• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we discuss Taylor Moton

I don't think it's got paid syndrome but he is just a good and not great player. When he got his deal he was the only Oline player worth playing so we really didn't have a choice to not keep him.

I see Ickey making rookie plays and mistakes, like that safety pushing him over SMH, but I see Moton making those bad plays in his 6th year. He has some good matchups and bad matchups throughout the year but overall he is still a good player who is going to get beat on occasion. He certainly isn't a Chandler or Bell lol. 

• Beer 2

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

He hasn't been on the injury report since week 11 and that was with an elbow designation. Week 7 was the last time knee was listed for him.

Link

It’s one of those it’s not fully healed and he’s playing through it. Shaq was the same way with the foot last year till it came to a point he couldn’t walk. Just because it’s not listed doesn’t mean he’s not in pain.