• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers working out Josh Norman today

TheCasillas

16 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Norman knows the defense. Wilks just dusted off the Panthers offensive and defensive playbook from 2015 and installed it when Rhule left the building.

Norman likely knows the defense better than anyone in the secondary and will likely be able to communicate the secondary adjustments with Shaq effortlessly.

Don't be surprised to see Shaq and Norman signaling a lot on the field.

I also think Norman makes the secondary better at tackling and blitzing.

one would only hope that this will be the case but I think people are wishful thinking on this signing. If he contributes good, if he doesn't, well poo. lol

42 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

and he was slow at 24 when he came out of college.  (ran a 4.67 or something).  Wonder what he is running now, without his cane?

I am praying this comes down to being able to utilize him in the system well and not relying on him to make a bunch of plays and be glued to #1s down the field. 

Edited by PanthersGTI

14 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

This guy Grant Cohn is despised by 49ers players. Total piece of shite

Oh I don't doubt that at all. That's the majority of guys looking to make a name on Twitter. That was just one of the first things that popped up when I searched Josh Norman 49ers. Like I said previously I was and still am a fan of Norman but I know reality vs fantasy and reality is sooner or later Josh is going to get cooked and some people will act surprised but it is what it is.

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 2

10 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Good offseason interview that I just remembered. 

The good practice competition that wasn't present whatsoever with the Rhule regime was the basis for most of this interview. I think of Rhule trying to show DL drill and breaking his glasses.🤣 What a nincompoop.