• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bunch of losers

Panthers Fan 69

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Huh? He never played a minute with Rhule. He signed with the Giants and Gettleman right at the start of free agency. We signed Shaq to a big deal instead. How did Rhule even know about an ego? Marty was the only holdover from 2019.

Sigh… read the comment again. 

9 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Lol the moral victory posters.  This is why we can't be a good team.  Stop accepting this terrible product.  Team is cursed. 

Yup. A good litmus test is to compare this to other fanbases expectations. 75% of other fanbases wouldn’t feel good about this season. The panthers fanbase is so desperately starved for anything good that we have to find our moral victory in an interim coach going 5-5 to finish the season (while missing the playoffs and ruining the chance to draft a franchise QB without trading away future drafts). It’s not the fans fault we are here, but this is pretty much rock bottom. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

I don’t get it. I loved Bradberry as well and we should have kept him. I just don’t get the Rhule and ego part. Sarcasm?

Bradberry didn’t buy into Rhules system. That’s why Rhule cut him out. Ya he didn’t play a snap but he also knew what Rhule was. You have a corner talent like that where he is suppose to be. You keep him. 

What the hell is wrong with some of you?

I mean okay....they lost to the Bucs and we shouldn't be throwing up high-five's for having a f-cking pulse after having none with Rhule but at the end of the day, looking at "silver linings" is the only goddamn thing we got.

So what the f*ck else you people want???

I don't get it.

Oh wait....You are all upset about Draft position....It's always about Draft position with many of you.

Never about "Let's root for the team to win", right?   

Draft position THESE NUTS, okay?   christ....

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, ATLpanther said:

Ignorant comment. He’s had two fluke injuries. Other than that he’s shaping up to be one of the best in the league

Two fluke injuries in two season as a pro. As many games missed as played. Most players have “fluke” injuries. CMC had a bunch. Maybe in year 3 of 5 he can stay on the field more. 

Ignorant would be ignoring his injury history as a pro. We can’t rely on him or Jackson to be on the field. 

Edited by Varking
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

I mean okay....they lost to the Bucs and we shouldn't be throwing up high-five's for having a f-cking pulse after having none with Rhule but at the end of the day, looking at "silver linings" is the only goddamn thing we got.

I don't get it.

Oh wait....You are all upset about Draft position....It's always about Draft position with many of you.

Winning meaningless games does nothing but hurt your ability to improve in the future. It's the downside of pro sports fandom. There's comes a point in bad seasons where losing literally becomes in your best interest. The fun thing about college sports is that there's never any competitive advantage to losing. You can always guilt free root to win. That's not the case in pro sports. Moral victories don't matter. They don't exist. You are what your record says you are. You're better off with higher draft picks than wins that don't contribute to a playoff appearance.

2 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

I don't get it.

Ask your old Jets fan brethren what silver linings mean to anyone.

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Winning meaningless games does nothing but hurt your ability to improve in the future. It's the downside of pro sports fandom. There's comes a point in bad seasons where losing literally becomes in your best interest. The fun thing about college sports is that there's never any competitive advantage to losing. You can always guilt free root to win. That's not the case in pro sports. Moral victories don't matter. They don't exist. You are what your record says you are. You're better off with higher draft picks than wins that don't contribute to a playoff appearance.

So why watch Regular season NFL games then if all our main focus is getting high Draft picks?

And even if we got High Draft picks, Fitterer would just trade down a billion times again...

Bored Come On GIF

Edited by glenwo2