• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone Is Sad

NJPanthers12

46 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

As incompetent and clueless as Tepper is, it would be hard and I mean really hard to do worse than wilks

I completely and totally disagree. I would put Wilks about middle of the pack as far as NFL coaches. He is around 17 or 18. I actually think he can do better as almost none of this staff or roster was his choice.

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Just amazes me. The panthers beat an awful broncos teams and everyone is clamoring for him to be the next coach. Guy had a chance to win the division and laid eggs against Pittsburgh and Tampa bay and it’s nothing but silence.

It's a deeply flawed team that he took over, that has a large part of it. 

• Pie 1

58 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Lol scapegoat? Never seen a coach as bad as him get the support he has gotten. Has he done a fine job for what he walked into? Sure, but would be absolutely criminal to hire him full time 

Tell me about his qb room 

how about his WR room

or TE room 

or his offensive coaching staff 

I’ll wait 

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Again. He didn’t drafted and staff this team

he was quoted as telling snow his dline was too light for sustained success in the Nfl 

he was right 

The DL might be too light for his soft ass bitch mode defense where DBs give 8 yards cushion no matter the situation and there's no blitzing ever and the scheme calls for letting short completions happen at will.  Sure.  But the DL isn't too light to work for a non soft ass conservative coach.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Lol scapegoat? Never seen a coach as bad as him get the support he has gotten. Has he done a fine job for what he walked into? Sure, but would be absolutely criminal to hire him full time 

You clearly don't have a clue and general concensus is he did a great job under the circumstances. If we don't hire him someone else will which could be quite an embarrassment to Tepper if he does better than whoever we pick. Acting as if he would be a bad hire is way overblown and give you no credibility. Saying it over and over just confirms it.

Edited by panthers55
  • Pie 3

Just now, panthers55 said:

You clearly don't have a clue and general concensus is he did a great job under the circumstances. If we don't hire him someone else will which could be quite an embarrassment to Tepper if he does better than whoever we pick. Acting as if he would be a bad hire it was overblown and give you no credibility. Saying it over and over just confirms it.

Lol

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

Sad? No. Disappointed? Sure. I didn't have any expectations they would win this game. But they had the game in hand surprisingly and had a good shot for a while. But the defense just couldn't get it's crap together.  

Didn't adjust. Three deep td's with no help from a safety over the top sealed the deal.

Putting a JAG on a future HOF'er and expecting a positive outcome was ridiculous. Burned three times on a basic deep route by the same player is inexcusable.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Didn't adjust. Three deep td's with no help from a safety over the top sealed the deal.

Putting a JAG on a future HOF'er and expecting a positive outcome was ridiculous. Burned three times on a basic deep route by the same player is inexcusable.

Who should he have put  on the future HOF?

Edited by raleigh-panther