• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Jim Harbaugh wants to return to NFL (Athletic)

amcoolio

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Tepper has stated he won't offer a head coach full control again.

You think Harbaugh would take a job without that?

Yeah okay!! 
grain of salt whatever comes out his mouth..

If he has a chance at Payton or Harbaugh he will give up his wife..

Just now, WOW!! said:

Yeah okay!! 
grain of salt whatever comes out his mouth..

If he has a chance at Payton or Harbaugh he will give up his wife..

Wouldn't bet on that...

Also guessing you missed where Payton told Jay Glazer he had no interest in the Panthers.

Edited by Mr. Scot

7 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

What??? Really why are you still here if you actually feel this way??

It’s pretty easy to root for terrible franchises. We’ve been doing it since ‘95. Objective reality is fun. Come on in the waters fine 👍🏻

Just now, RJK said:

It’s pretty easy to root for terrible franchises. We’ve been doing it since ‘95. Objective reality is fun. Come on in the waters fine 👍🏻

There are a lot of terrible teams you can be a Debbie downer for and not worry about making a Super Bowl twice in 30 years..

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Wouldn't bet on that...

Also guessing you missed where Payton told Jay Glazer he had no interest in the Panthers.

Also, the Saints are wanting a 1st, probably more seeing as he has a ring, for the rights to Payton so that would need to be factored in as well if we were on his list, which we apparently aren't. 

• The D 1

46 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Didn't he just spend the summer promising high school kids that he was done with chasing the NFL?

A college coach lying to high school kids/people? My word, I'm sure Prime never waivered before going to Colorado... I still remember Rhule keeping his promise about winning a SB with Cam.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Wouldn't bet on that...

I say “if” I don’t think Payton on the list anyway because The Saints compensation would be ridiculous for us..

35 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Harbaugh wouldn't leave Michigan to coach the Panthers no matter how much Tepper offered him. People overestimate the attractiveness of this franchise to a coach like Harbaugh.  Hell you would be lucky to get one of these hot new up and comers to take the job. It may not be a matter of choosing whoever you want. It quite possibly could end up being whoever will take it. 

It's one of 32 NFL Head Coach opportunities. 

If the HC believes in themselves they won't care which one they get - they'll mold the franchise into their image. 

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

There are a lot of terrible teams you can be a Debbie downer for and not worry about making a Super Bowl twice in 30 years..

This is my terrible team. There are many like it but this one is mineStaring Full Metal Jacket GIF

• Pie 4