• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Harbaugh to Carolina Makes Too Much Sense...

chknwing

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I believe the "sources" stated that Harbaugh is fed up with the NIL and college football is slowly rotting or something along the same meaning of that word.

Could also be pure BS from Harbaugh. The persistent stream of direct information makes me a little suspicious. 

• The D 1

46 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Or maybe you are guilty of what you are accusing me. Just because you have no clue never stops you from acting like you do. Only thing is,  apparently what you don't know it is readily apparent to the rest of us. Doesn't even slow you down though.

Us?? Is that the cavalcade of your self images patting you on your own backs in your mind?

Edited by kungfoodude
  • The D 1

22 hours ago, ericr0319 said:

it was 7-0 when we had 4 and 1 at our own 42. again, it was 4 and 1 again from our 42, again, when it was then 14-0. 

your age comment shows you know very little about football in 2022. if you want to keep Wilks, fine, but enjoy mediocrity. also, "evidenced by referring to men who know have forgot more about the game" is not english. 

🤣Uh oh, grammar police in the house! Yes, there should have been a coma between know and have. You the man! In 2022, all of your offensive minded head coaches have one Super Bowl(Rams) between all of them and they only achieved it by trading midseason for Von Miller to shore up the defense. All of the longest tenured coaches in the NFL are defensive coaches. Again, turn off the video games man. Teams don't go for it on 4th down in their own territory with the lead. Stop being a pussy and take your medicine. 

31 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Us?? Is that the cavalcade of your self images patting you on your own backs in your mind?

Not going to go back and forth with insults. Apparently you are much more accomplished at that area and I like adult conversations. Hard to have one with you.

3 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

I actually do. Hurts getting hurt showed some things about Steichen's offense and his decision making. I didnt want to admit it at the midpoint of the season, but i think I have come to terms that the Eagles offense is more Hurts (and talent) than it is Steichen.

I always believed Hurts was going to be a good (maybe great) QB in this league, and I was so convinced when we signed TB5 we were also going to draft Hurts. I believe Steichen helped Hurts grow but I dont believe he is the reason that Philly's offense is so special this year. 

The one thing that has stuck out to me about Johnson is his consistent ability to scheme players open and balance the run/pass game. He has a modern take on the west coast offense with a little bit of "run n gun" mixed in. The MOST impressive thing I've seen from Ben Johnson from week to week.... unique game plans based on their oponent. You dont see the same plays run over and over with the Lions outside of the inside handoff to Jamaal Williams from the 1, haha. 

I also believe with Ben serving some years under a coach like Campbell.. he has had to have picked up some good coaching habits along the way. I can't say the same for Steichen who really hasnt been under any true "leaders" in his career. I think Vance Joseph is as far as it goes for Steichen's branch. 

And the general consensus on Minshew is that he's not a bad quarterback...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

You can say the same thing when Allen gets hurt in Buffalo I suspect. I haven't seen the numbers but from games I have watched it is clear that Allen can do things most QBs can not. Makes me want to pick the next Josh Allen to develop for a year or so. Some have said that guy is Levis. I don't know....

41 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

You can say the same thing when Allen gets hurt in Buffalo I suspect. I haven't seen the numbers but from games I have watched it is clear that Allen can do things most QBs can not. Makes me want to pick the next Josh Allen to develop for a year or so. Some have said that guy is Levis. I don't know....

AR is younger with a higher ceiling. Nothing against Levis, but I think AR is the most like Allen.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I should know better but I'm more hyped for this HC speculation cycle than the pre Rhule and pre Rivera ones.  Just want Sundays game to get over with.

Exact same way I feel. I’m trying not to get my hopes up bc I know if I do il be bummed out. 

53 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Richardson 

Michigan isn’t in the SEC so it will be interesting to see what type of allegations these are. Probably something to do with an illegal practice or illegal communication with a recruit. Probably nothing for them to worry about. 

Pete Carroll broke every rule in the book and cheated his way to a couple championships and then took a promotion to the NFL after he got caught. USC hasn’t really been the same since. Sleezy!