• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sean McVay about to bail from the Rams

9 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

From the last hour, he's 'weighing his future' (aka he sees the writing on the wall for the Rams for the next few years)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35401376/sources-sean-mcvay-future-los-angeles-rams-coach-limbo

Fitt threw away two future top 5 picks!!!!!

He's gonna be a color guy for the dogshit games on Fox and mock us every Sunday!!!

3DB5CAD9-9DE5-4232-B9AC-AD8D5ADAC590.jpeg

• Flames 1

9 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

From the last hour, he's 'weighing his future' (aka he sees the writing on the wall for the Rams for the next few years)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35401376/sources-sean-mcvay-future-los-angeles-rams-coach-limbo

Fitt threw away two future top 5 picks!!!!!

He's gonna be a color guy for the dogshit games on Fox and mock us every Sunday!!!

I’ve seen a lot of dumb crying posts on the huddle over the years but the constant crying over us not trading Brian Burns is probably among the top five dumbest things I seen.

every time someone posts a complaint about not trading Brian Burns your IQ drops 15 points in my eyes.

it’s dumb, it’s childish, and some opinions need to be kept ton yourself.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

13 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

I’ve seen a lot of dumb crying posts on the huddle over the years but the constant crying over us not trading Brian Burns is probably among the top five dumbest things I seen.

every time someone posts a complaint about not trading Brian Burns your IQ drops 15 points in my eyes.

it’s dumb, it’s childish, and some opinions need to be kept ton yourself.

hot take

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

The moves made or not made are not going away as long as the people who made them are still working for the team.

This is kind of big news. To get a ring at the expense of the team now and be so young and still eject from the situation is wild to me. I'm conflicted. I want to win a SB but I also want to compete for a long time. I know the SB matters more but that team looks like it is nose diving and having the HC 'retire' so early just makes it look hopeless. That is a huge jump from the top to the bottom. 

Edited by Waldo

7 minutes ago, Waldo said:

The moves made or not made are not going away as long as the people who made them are still working for the team.

This is kind of big news. To get a ring at the expense of the team now and be so young and still eject from the situation is wild to me. I'm conflicted. I want to win a SB but I also want to compete for a long time. I know the SB matters more but that team looks like it is nose diving and having the HC 'retire' so early just makes it look hopeless. That is a huge jump from the top to the bottom. 

It clearly shows how desperate they were at the time if this report is true.   Peter Schrader goes in depth about here  https://www.theringer.com/the-bill-simmons-podcast/2023/1/6/23541941/the-curious-clippers-and-more-nba-head-scratchers-with-rob-mahoney

about 40 minutes in

Says his wife is ukrainian and he just has a lot of stuff going on in his life right now.  He may take 4 months off or a year but something def is about to happen with him

oh yeah, fug you fat fitt, I would love to play poker with you sometime

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

It clearly shows how desperate they were at the time if this report is true.   Peter Schrader goes in depth about here  https://www.theringer.com/the-bill-simmons-podcast/2023/1/6/23541941/the-curious-clippers-and-more-nba-head-scratchers-with-rob-mahoney

about 40 minutes in

Says his wife is ukrainian and he just has a lot of stuff going on in his life right now.  He may take 4 months off or a year but something def is about to happen with him

oh yeah, fug you fat fitt, I would love to play poker with you sometime

The wife thing sounds like an excuse. It's obviously a giant issue but unless he is going to go help quiting his job isn't improving anything.

Meh, it's on Fritts now. I have said it before, it would have looked terrible i regards to Wilks vs the other moves. It hurts to lose that offer but it was a bad time for us anyway you look at it.

You are dead on about how desperate thry looked and it should serve as warnings on how badly things can get so soon after they go so right.

11 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Aging roster + tough division + no young blood coming in through draft picks because they spent it all to win last year

Its like looking at a storm cloud in the distance and calling rain. Rams are fuged for the next few years and McVay sees it

McVay knew what he was doing.  He straight up bought that SB win, future consequences be damned.  Either he was egotistical enough to think he could somehow swim through the shark infested waters for the next few years that he created as the team retooled, while trying to get back into cap sanity OR he knew this thing was bound to blow up where he would just walk away.  Neither of those situations are good.  Dude's a brilliant coach, but also a franchise wrecker.

• Pie 2