• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Losing is for losers. Come get your victory pie.

ClawOn

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Yeah we certainly showed you saints.  

i mean...

...look, I would be more pissed if this win f*cked up our draft position and knocked us out of the Top 10.

But pre-game we already knew that 9 is the farthest we could fall so I figure...why not beat the Saints on our way out of this pathetic season?

I just never imagined how this win would've happened....I still can't. 🤣

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

I love how some of y'all think that a few draft positions are going to affect how we trade up for a QB.  Doesn't matter if it was 6 or 9.  We'll still have to sell the farm for one of the top QBs or see what we can do with who is there.

Look, it appeared the Panthers tried to lose.  No Burns, both of our starting guards went out with injury, questionable time management at the end...sheesh.  It's really the Saints fault.  We didn't go out of our way to win it, but man, did they try to give it to us lol.

And Fug the Saints 😃  I'm happy for my dog to rub their butthole on their faces 😃

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, d-dave said:

I love how some of y'all think that a few draft positions are going to affect how we trade up for a QB.  Doesn't matter if it was 6 or 9.  We'll still have to sell the farm for one of the top QBs or see what we can do with who is there.

Look, it appeared the Panthers tried to lose.  No Burns, both of our starting guards went out with injury, questionable time management at the end...sheesh.  It's really the Saints fault.  We didn't go out of our way to win it, but man, did they try to give it to us lol.

And Fug the Saints 😃  I'm happy for my dog to rub their butthole on their faces 😃

See Herbert, Justin 

• Pie 1