• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

13 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I just don't see Purdy being able to keep up with Hurts and the Eagles. He limits the offense now. There's enough tape on him now to scheme him have to play to his weaknesses. 

Im excited to see how Purdy does in that situation. I really want a Bengals v Eagles Super Bowl with Bengals finally winning one. So Im rooting for the Hurt-y of Purdy.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

Why do you make things up? Like seriously? Do you get off on it? 

@CPantherKing desperately craves attention and apparently thinks trolling a football message board is a good way to get it.

He's been coming here for years doing the same pathetic sh-t. You'd think at some point he'd outgrow it and get a life but I guess not.

Gotta wonder how old he is.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

28 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

Sean Payton has a second interview scheduled for later this week with the Broncos. Sure looks like they're the favorite.

unless brass balls Tep doesn't let him leave like with Rhule

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

19 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

We will see. It will be interesting to read about how the interview went today. I wasn’t on the Payton train but I think I’m leaving that way, maybe Tepper doesn’t let him leave lol. 

I hope he's not dumb enough to pull that sh-t again.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

It would certainly be dumb but at least this coach has a Superbowl ring

Falling for the big name in the media again rather than being patient and looking objectively at all the options would pretty much cement for me that he's too stupid to be a successful owner. 

• Beer 4

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Falling for the big name in the media again rather than being patient and looking objectively at all the options would pretty much cement for me that he's too stupid to be a successful owner. 

I agree, Tepper has taken a mid level franchise and turned it into a bottom feeder. But he could do worse things than hiring one of the best head coaches in the NFL over the last 15+ years

• Pie 1