• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“I don’t think they draft a QB”

ncfan

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

Will Kunkle who covers the Panthers just said on WFNZ 

“I don’t think the Panthers draft a QB”  

“They don’t like any of the QBs that are expected to be available.  And do not want to move up for one of these guys.”

Can't say this until you AT LEAST have a coach, and OC on the staff. 

54 minutes ago, pantherj said:

An anonymous source told me that we're interested in taking a WR at the 9th pick. "We just don't like the value for a QB at 9." said my anonymous source. No I won't name the source, not even after the draft is over. You'll never know my source.

My anonymous source specifically named your anonymous source and said he was a liar. 

Also said that your breath smelled like stale Cheetos. 

I'll never give up my source. I will never give up @Jeremy Igo

• Pie 2
  • The D 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He doesnt, he just said as much in his last presser, he however forgot he traded up for him and supposedly had a first ground grade on him

fug fitterer

Yea maybe he wasnt thinking about it but when he said last year was a "nuts and bolts offensive draft" and this draft was going to be more sexy, that doesn't sound like he has a lot of faith in Corral doing much.

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

Jury is still out on Watson due to small sample size, Wilson is a different story. Il take my chances with an mvp who had no WRs and now (if they get him) would have WRs. 

I'm just not a big fan of the whole "doing what failed for others but this time it'll work" scenario.

Even less so when you consider that it would take a massive haul to get Jackson and he'd want a fully guaranteed contract despite his style of play being possibly more prone to injuries.

That's a little too much of a potential disaster for me.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Remember when this was supposed to be a really rich QB draft? Well maybe next year or next year or next year or next year?

We know what is gonna happen next year, a supposedly rich QB draft again, then college season will begin and the all of a sudden we will go from a QB rich draft to no one is worth a 1st round pick except  maybe that one guy. Every single year it is the exact same thing. 

We are never gonna solve our QB problem are we? Main reason I can never be excited for us to possibly make the playoffs. Because the person behind center is a continued liability. 

QB purgatory. I hate it.                         

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm just not a big fan of the whole "doing what failed for others but this time it'll work" scenario.

Even less so when you consider that it would take a massive haul to get Jackson and he'd want a fully guaranteed contract despite his style of play being possibly more prone to injuries.

That's a little too much of a potential disaster for me.

So what do you have in mind then, if they don’t draft a qb?