• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lamar could be gone……Article ahead.

WarPanthers89

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

This is for all the guys and girl saying he quit lol. A hilarious, yet awful, take. Lamar has put his body on the line for his team his entire career. Gotta look out for you at some point, because these owners and front offices will cut you when it’s beneficial for them.

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 7
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

56 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

What's crazy is ppl keep wanting washed up rejects of other teams, if he was still a "Elite MVP Caliber qb", Baltimore would be doing everything in there power to keep him 

He's not a reject from Baltimore, and they are doing all they can to keep him, but he clearly doesn't want to be there. They could probably offer him the full 5-year guaranteed deal and it shouldn't surprise anyone if he turned it down. That relationship is just broken, and that's neither an indictment on his caliber as a player or Baltimore's caliber as a franchise. Both are still light years better than the pack.

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Jackson is electric but he will get hurt long term at some point in his next contract. We should learn from Cam.  Jackson game isn't able to sustain a 12 year career. Hard pass.

What is there to learn from Cam?

What took Cam out is him trying to make a tackle on an intercepted ball. What finished the job was a hit by TJ Watt, in the pocket. 

I would be very hesitant to give up a haul for Lamar due to the injury concerns but I cannot deny if healthy he would make us instant Super Bowl contenders in this conference. Look at who is winning in the NFC playoffs right now. Daniel Jones? Brock Purdy? I'm getting some vibes from this thread a little reminiscent of the Cam days. LadyPanther even in here pooing posts over Lamar Jackson lol really? Awkward.

18 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

What is there to learn from Cam?

What took Cam out is him trying to make a tackle on an intercepted ball. What finished the job was a hit by TJ Watt, in the pocket. 

Cam was great but we saw the refs let defenders tee off head shots. Cams shoulder gets all the blame but the foot was equally as bad.  I'm not I donating Cam was a mistake just the likelihood of a running QB lasting the entire length of his second contract is akin to the CMC contract