• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could anything make you quit the team?

Brooklyn 3.0

Two posters have said today that they are done with the Panthers if we were to hire Sean Payton. I don't know if I believe they'd actually walk away from being a fan though. So the question is simple ... is there anything the team could realistically do that would make you say bye?

I'll always be a fan. However, Jake's meltdown back in the day turned me from a rabid Panthers fan into the calm almost casual fan I am today.

I could see myself drop one tier lower though, which probably means not watching every game and not even bothering to know who our starters are.

What would that be?

HC: Wilks

DC: Holcomb

OC: McAdoo or Brian Johnson

1st Round Pick: Anthony Richardson

What say you, Huddle?

Maybe if they moved. Plenty of things could make me less invested and not watch every single game. I was almost there last year and the beginning of this year until Rhule was fired.  Even if we make the worst move possible and retain the current staff I would probably stay at least a little invested.  But if the team moved, there would be temptation to cut ties (and I’m not even in the Carolinas myself anymore. Haven’t been since the Panthers were 6 years old heh)

• Pie 2