• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Payton + Brady ???

chknwing

51 minutes ago, Carolina Mike said:

Actually I just want to win & win big! Beat teams big, put up 40+ points beat the living tar out of other teams and ask if they want more! I’m so done with the morale victories or at least we have good guys! Time to put on those ALL black uniforms and black hats… let’s give others black eyes and hit them one more time!! WIN WIN WIN!!! I’m not getting any younger.

I agree with all this. I want to stomp teams out run up the score. Dont care about close games and honoring your opponent. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, chknwing said:

ok so, I just dodged all the stuff you guys just threw at me but if Carolina brings in Sean Payton for HC, why not pick up Brady for 2 years and make a run at a SB.  Payton knows how to win with an Allpro QB.  Carolina has a decent Oline now, a great run game and a decent defense.  Just need a few more pieces.

Tom Brady Colts Jersey Hot Sale, 50% OFF | www.colegiogamarra.com

I am trying to think how many different ways I can say no to the Panthers obtaining Payton+ Brady.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, chknwing said:

ok so, I just dodged all the stuff you guys just threw at me but if Carolina brings in Sean Payton for HC, why not pick up Brady for 2 years and make a run at a SB.  Payton knows how to win with an Allpro QB.  Carolina has a decent Oline now, a great run game and a decent defense.  Just need a few more pieces.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/3a44957ca47a87ad75c7ac5de9711a06635acf38b6d090f16a73b46b49168a5f/1280/https://i.pinimg.com/originals/26/78/57/267857b6772dc0e78a1bd91fe1b7b4ea.jpg

Let’s fuging goooooooooopo

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

Already said it, but let me repeat it:

If we're going all-asshole, then we should go after Aaron Rodgers.

Agree. He is significantly better than Brady at this point (and frankly I would take a young Rodgers for his career over Brady. Rodgers with Belichick for 20 years wins more than Brady did there. Also less of a douche, although yes still an asshole.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Carolina Mike said:

Actually I just want to win & win big! Beat teams big, put up 40+ points beat the living tar out of other teams and ask if they want more! I’m so done with the morale victories or at least we have good guys! Time to put on those ALL black uniforms and black hats… let’s give others black eyes and hit them one more time!! WIN WIN WIN!!! I’m not getting any younger.

Hear motherfuging hear 

• Pie 1

If SP really is considering coming here, you have to know he has a plan at QB. So, if that’s the case, let the chips fall where they may and let’s go kick some fuging ass. Nobody would have predicted Brady would be a Buc 3 years ago, so who the hell knows?!

• Pie 1