• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching Interviews: Round Two

Mr. Scot

Just now, ForJimmy said:

You don’t see one in this draft? They have been predicting 3-4 could be gone before we pick at 9. It’s almost certain 2 will be gone. 

Doesn't make them Franchise QBs.  Hell, Zack Wilson went No. 2 and Trey Lance #3 and are they franchise QBs.   Just because they are predicted to go early doesn't make them Franchise QBs.  Just means teams are desperate for a QB. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

He'll be great at that. Former QB, former QB coach, former HC.

Who was he the QB coach for? I know he did it for veteran Peyton Manning which doesn’t seem to mean much. He had Wentz and Foles looking great in Philadelphia with the Eagles as their OC.

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

You don’t see one in this draft? They have been predicting 3-4 could be gone before we pick at 9. It’s almost certain 2 will be gone. 

Every ranking I've seen has only 2 qb's going before we pick at 9. Depending on which one you choose to use we either get Stroud or Levis at 9. I think everyone needs to chill on the trade up talk.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Lady Cowboy Fan has already indicated that she'll be pissed off at me if the Panthers take Moore away from the Cowboys 😬

There's a few (very knowledgeable) Eagles fans on the Canes board I go on - they think he's an incredible OC and want him out of the division.

3 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Doesn't make them Franchise QBs.  Hell, Zack Wilson went No. 2 and Trey Lance #3 and are they franchise QBs.   Just because they are predicted to go early doesn't make them Franchise QBs.  Just means teams are desperate for a QB. 

Teams are desperate for a QB every single year.

including last year.

Wilson and Lance went that high because they had that high a grade plus had the tools/traits.

vs last year, the league showed just what they thought of those QBs with most falling to the 3rd before anyone would touch them.

there’s a reason this exact time last year before pro days etc.  everyone drooled over Young and Stroud telling everyone they’d be Top 5 in last years draft if eligible.  Kind of the same way people are drooling over Maye and Williams this year after 1 season.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

FYI: As I understand it, the comment about Shane Steichen is just an observation. It's not confirmed that the Panthers want a second interview with him.

As Mike Kaye pointed out though, if the team continues into the weekend without making a hire, It could indicate they're waiting on Steichen.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't know why they tried to run it again after the TO.

Then again, when I saw the pass, I did immediately think that wasn't where Dak was probably supposed to go with the ball.

Imagine watching that happen with a Cowboy fan at your side 😬

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• You said the team goes limp-dick in the playoffs because RBA won't change. (Note that you did not suggest what changes you think he needs to make). You then stated "Rod will never change anything." I can only infer that the team continues to fall out of the playoffs because RBA doesn't/won't change. Therefore, if RBA will never change anything, the team will fall out of the playoffs. I mean, that is literally the line of logic you posted. So, I'm not sure what you're suggesting, since I don't have a crystal ball. 
    • ProDentim Reviews [Shocking Consumer Reports] ProDentim For Teeth Health Is It Worth Buying! 28 seconds ago, Sunday 19 May 2024 12:32:34 Welcome to this review of Prodentim Supplement! In this article, we will take a closer look at this dental health supplement and provide you with an informative and unbiased review. We will explore the ingredients, benefits, potential side effects, and customer feedback to help you make an informed decision about whether Prodentim is right for you.   𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞  𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 Click here What is Prodentim Supplement? Prodentim Supplement is a dietary supplement specifically designed to support dental health. It is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients that are believed to promote oral hygiene and support overall gum and teeth health. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount What are the Ingredients in Prodentim? The Prodentim Supplement contains a unique combination of natural ingredients that work together to support dental health. Some of the key ingredients include: Vitamin  Known for its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is essential for collagen production and helps maintain healthy gums. Coenzyme Q10: This powerful antioxidant helps reduce inflammation and supports gum health. Zinc: Zinc plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy teeth and gums and is involved in wound healing. Cranberry Extract: Cranberry extract is believed to help prevent bacteria from sticking to the teeth, reducing the risk of plaque formation. Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, promoting oral health. What are the Prodentim Benefits?  Prodentim Supplement offers several potential benefits for dental health.Some of the key benefits of Prodentim include: Supports Gum Health: The blend of ingredients in Prodentim Supplement, such as coenzyme Q10 and vitamin C, may help support gum health and reduce inflammation. Maintains Healthy Teeth: The inclusion of zinc and cranberry extract in the formula may contribute to maintaining healthy teeth by preventing plaque formation. Promotes Oral Hygiene: The probiotics present in Prodentim Supplement may help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, which is essential for good oral hygiene. Prodentim Side Effects Prodentim Dental Supplement is generally considered safe for most individuals when taken as directed. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.  Prodentim Reviews Customer feedback on Prodentim Supplement has been largely positive. Prodentim has an average rating of 4.85/5. Many users have reported improvements in their gum health and overall oral hygiene after incorporating this supplement into their daily routine. However, individual results may vary, and it is important to keep in mind that dietary supplements may not work the same way for everyone.  Prodentim Conclusion In conclusion, Prodentim Supplement is a dental health supplement that aims to support gum health, maintain healthy teeth, and promote oral hygiene. With its blend of natural ingredients, including vitamin C, coenzyme Q10, zinc, cranberry extract, and probiotics, Prodentim Supplement offers potential benefits for those seeking to enhance their dental health. As with any dietary supplement, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting it. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount Click here to learn more GRE@#@$@@(^**_)( #prodentim prodentim reviews . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #prodentim                                           HGSY^%$&*NKLJL:   NSK*T*&^*(                  
    • That nickname was always bonkers - absolutely nothing about his game resembles Mahomes.