• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching Interviews: Round Two

Mr. Scot

Payton wants more control than we’re comfortable with and the sentiment appears to be the same around the league. No GM wants to lame duck themselves. 

I still think Wilks inclusion this late is optics driven by how he’s been cast as the player choice. Reich seems very likely the favorite. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

Colts did as well but don't see him landing the gig there either. He may end up being back in Philly.

you are correct, I left them out of my post on accident. Thanks for the clarification and correction.

Edited by TheCasillas

Just now, Jon Snow said:

He got a video conference interview last week didn't he? I could have sworn I read that somewhere. 

He interviewed Sat, 1/14 virtually. After that coaches who are still alive in the playoffs cannot interview again until after the conference championship games. 

41 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Frank’s a good human being.  I’m old. I attended Maryland when he and Boomer were there back in the day

andrew luck’s decision hamstrung that franchise for years and the owner is a nut job so there is that 

I don’t know what to think anymore about the Panthers 

Reich’s daughter now works there so, there’s that 

but like you, Steichen (only if Fangio is part of that). Reich. Wilks 

people talk about the 49ers offense,  and this and that,  but that 49ers defense is the real deal and it will be that defense performing to heroic levels if they beat the Eagles 

Fear the Turtle.  Class of ‘81.