• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

Not to mention trading for Wentz because…Jesus. How’s that work out? Dumb.

Before you all get giddy and force yourselves to look at the positives, let’s remember how excited you were about Rhule too.

Reich can create an offensive scheme and plays I’ll give him that but if he doesn’t have any willingness to adapt, it’s worthless.

• Poo 6

3 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Have you even watched Reich?

He is the offensive version of Fox/Rivera, he will stubbornly stick with a gameplan and the same plays no matter what.

The scheme will not change, there will be no adjustments, and there will not be exploiting of mismatches.

Thats ‘man vs. man’ football ideology that comes from the 90s. 

Okay but you clearly have not watched him. He's literally known around NFL circles as one of the better in game coaches for offensive adjustments 

• Pie 4

Wilks was my first choice but I've liked Frank Reich too. He comes with his own Carolina connections. I honestly think it was a matter of two peas in a pod. We'll have the same outcome no matter which one is HC. Reich is now Panthers Head Coach and I will 100% support him. I hope he gets the same high energy in the locker room as Wilks quickly.

9 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Have you even watched Reich?

He is the offensive version of Fox/Rivera, he will stubbornly stick with a gameplan and the same plays no matter what.

The scheme will not change, there will be no adjustments, and there will not be exploiting of mismatches.

Thats ‘man vs. man’ football ideology that comes from the 90s. 

Sounds like a broad generalized comment. Were there any examples of mismatches he completely missed as the Colts HC or the Eagles OC (especially when they won the Super Bowl)? I’m actually curious.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Sounds like a broad generalized comment. Were there any examples of mismatches he completely missed as the Colts HC or the Eagles OC (especially when they won the Super Bowl)? I’m actually curious.

pulling poo out of his ass. He wont be able to asnswer but here is the piece that will make his argument exactly what it is... bullshit.  Reich was the originator of the Mesh concept you see run by many young OCs today. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

admittedly I did not watch much of the eagles just his stint with the Colts. And I saw trying to force an offensive game plan that worked at first, but not after the other team adjusted, over and over and over. it was pretty brutal and frustrating

could be that he was overwhelmed calling the offensive plays…or that he had a garbage carrousel at qb 

perhaps if the Panthers trade up and get a QB things will be different, I love stroud but actually think Young might be better for Reich

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

pulling poo out of his ass. He wont be able to asnswer but here is the piece that will make his argument exactly what it is... bullshit.  Reich was the originator of the Mesh concept you see run by many young OCs today. 

I was afraid of that. He is just mad the person he wanted didn’t get the job. Makes sense… Reich wasn’t my top choice but he is a very logical choice and I can’t argue with that.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

and here we go, trying to hype yourselves up for the new HC. go and watch actual games he failed and see how/why they unfold, it’s not that hard.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, onmyown said:

admittedly I did not watch much of the eagles just his stint with the Colts. And I saw trying to force an offensive game plan that worked at first, but not after the other team adjusted, over and over and over. it was pretty brutal and frustrating

could be that he was overwhelmed calling the offensive plays…or that he had a garbage carrousel at qb 

perhaps if the Panthers trade up and get a QB things will be different, I love stroud but actually think Young might be better for Reich

I mean aside from this last season where his OL was in shambles with an old statue QB behind it, he had the Colts playing very well considering the whole Luck situation. That can set back franchises for years in most cases.

I’m also high on Stroud.

Edited by ForJimmy
  • Pie 1