• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

26 minutes ago, Pantherzilla91 said:

The good news is this won’t last. There will be another hot button topic soon enough. Especially if the Colts hire Jeff Saturday

Irsay kind of looking like a genius for making Saturday interim and not having to deal with all this race baiting nonsense. 

29 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Jake Query who covers the colts was just on WFNZ to talk about Reich.

- Indy fans happy to see him get another opportunity in a better situation.

- Reich is a Players coach.  Players loved him.

- was good year 1 then year 2 was caught off guard by Lucks retirement in preseason.

- Rivers was brought in the next season because Reich had coached him in San Diego.

-Rivers retired so they scrambled and Reich vouched to trade for Wentz who he had success with.

- Wentz refused to get vaccinated which was a controversy.  Wentz ended up getting covid late that year and missed some practice.

-at the end of the Season, Irsay told Reich he never wanted to see Wentz again.  They then went onto trade for Ryan.  

- few games into this season.  Irsay told Reich that he was to bench Ryan for Elinger.  Then eventually fired Reich.  Hired Saturday which they then went back to Ryan.

-mentioned OL injuries this year early.  And no one outside of Pittman weapons wise.

Good stuff here. Bulletpoints! 

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Already made this pun earlier in another thread, but what the heck.

Queen City/ Frank Reich--> Queensryche

God I havent heard that song in for-fuging-ever

It would be be beyond awesome if they found a way to use some Queensyrche music on game day

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd be worried about her size, though to be fair she is at least a little bit bigger than Bryce Young 😐

Looked like more of a traditional North/South runner, as well. Didn't see much elite agility. 

Would like to see more tape of her in the passing game. Could be a 3rd down back.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Looked like more of a traditional North/South runner, as well. Didn't see much elite agility. 

Would like to see more tape of her in the passing game. Could be a 3rd down back.

Give her a break she's a rookie! I think fans expect too much out of rookies these days.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

They'll also need to ensure she takes enough naps.

(I could probably help with that; these days I take plenty) 😕

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2