• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Can you explain to me why Anthony Richardson is getting so much hype?

Im not sold on AR or Levis. They both look like projects.

Look up their 2022 highlights. Levis videos are like ok basic passes congratulations. AR made passes and runs that your average person aren't gonna make, and he's probably 2 years younger

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Look up their 2022 highlights. Levis videos are like ok basic passes congratulations. AR made passes and runs that your average person aren't gonna make, and he's probably 2 years younger

Out of the two I would definitely take him over Levis. Though I've only watched two games of Levis.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, TF330 said:

very strange to see many on here underwhelmed with the hire

honestly I think we got the best possible candidate

top 10 offenses consistently even with below average qb's after he got hung out to dry by andrew luck retiring

should be an exciting team to watch the next few years, which hasn't been the case the last few

The Colts were not exciting under him.

Tepper's decision making has been questionable. Frank has to earn it. 

9 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

So he's not raw with his passing ability?

If he's a legit passer he should be getting more buzz as the top QB with that size and athletic ability.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So he's not raw with his passing ability?

If he's a legit passer he should be getting more buzz as the top QB with that size and athletic ability.

He's raw, but he made more big time throws. Is this a Catfan69 alt with the "QBS CanT RUn they Gotta throW!!"?

• Pie 1