• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The NFL is Rigged

Diehardpanth02

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

The Cowboys SB is during the season.

They are the most talked about team in the NFL. That's gets the NFL all the ratings they need. They can live without them in the SB.

Uh, ok.  They can live without Mahomes, Burrow, Hurts, Brady etc...  They make money hand over fist regardless.  But a cowboys eagles NFC championship game followed by a steelers cowgals SB would be a ratings bonanza.  That is what they would want if they were going to rig things.  

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I don’t think the NFL is rigged per se but they sure as hell have favorites, situations, and match ups they prefer.

I fully believe that Super Bowl 50 was swayed in a way that would not let Manning go 1-3 in super bowls.

If you need to test your anger management just go back and watch that game.  I did recently and it is sickening 

• The D 1

4 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Uh, ok.  They can live without Mahomes, Burrow, Hurts, Brady etc...  They make money hand over fist regardless.  But a cowboys eagles NFC championship game followed by a steelers cowgals SB would be a ratings bonanza.  That is what they would want if they were going to rig things.  

The SB itself is a profit no matter who plays.

Yeah those teams would bring bigger ratings but they don't have elite QB's to get them there.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That seems convenient. Just sayin'.

6 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

If its incompetence it would be more 50/50 you would assume.   Not clearly all calls going to one team.

There is absolutely zero theory or equation that predicts incompetence. It’s random.

Look, I love some evidence. Just some. I’m willing to listen. Do you guys have say the top 30-40 bad calls in high stake games in recent times that you can reasonable formulate (with numbers/stats) in even just a logical projection as to how the NFL benefitted in forming a conspiracy to make it play out? 

Because otherwise, like ever other fanbase, bad calls are rigged. Everyone thinks it. Look at their forums. If it was so glaring as some of you say, should be easy to prove.

If it were up to me there’s be refs in a booth watching replays calling plays, but only a couple. Chip in the ball and helmets and a laser grid field. Maybe in the future. For now we still have 70 year olds calling the shots.

• Pie 1

The NFL is rigged. Not by grand conspiracy but by inherited situational incompetence and ego trips. These are old white dudes in zebra outfits that can’t stand it when they are called out and told they are wrong.

All the proof you ever needed was the way they behaved when they made PI challengeable. The refs boycotted and refused to overturn calls despite clear evidence. This is because they are ignorant and indignant and run on power trips. 

It is absolutel bullshit that part time douchebags can change the outcome of entire seasons for NFL teams. These are players and coaches who have dedicated their entire lives to the game only to be cheated by some asshole who doesn’t like being barked at. fug that . It needs fixing, it needs change.

• Pie 2

23 minutes ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

Bruh. I understand the friggin line dude. Once again the point I'm making is if where there is betting, there is a potential to be rigged. People stand to get rich from a money line, seems to easy to drop a pass, or make a bad call.

Doesn't sound like you understand it, if you can't understand why the house usually wins.

They make smart bets and set smart lines.  

But if you would rather believe a conspiracy, go ahead.

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

There is absolutely zero theory or equation that predicts incompetence. It’s random.

Look, I love some evidence. Just some. I’m willing to listen. Do you guys have say the top 30-40 bad calls in high stake games in recent times that you can reasonable formulate (with numbers/stats) in even just a logical projection as to how the NFL benefitted in forming a conspiracy to make it play out? 

Because otherwise, like ever other fanbase, bad calls are rigged. Everyone thinks it. Look at their forums. If it was so glaring as some of you say, should be easy to prove.

If it were up to me there’s be refs in a booth watching replays calling plays, but only a couple. Chip in the ball and helmets and a laser grid field. Maybe in the future. For now we still have 70 year olds calling the shots.

Human nature is to lie. Ask Jesus, that's the only facts you need.

The games are decided by humans. Officials. Owners. Players. All of it.