• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Latest info on staff building

Mr. Scot

12 minutes ago, 3838 said:

There's the making of a drive-in-movie second feature (adults only) if there were still drive movies around.  It's got all the boxes checked: Murder, Double Crosses, Hookers (er, masseuses) Southern Preachers, Ex-Cons, and Payback. (Rated "R" Parents Strongly Cautioned)

Funny the club was near a drive-in, everything is trademarked, My deacon story is close to that level. 

• Beer 1

45 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I knew William Johnson. At one point he was the durham chapter president. My father raced cars and was known locally, many would ask him to make parts and/or help on a car(cause he did great, honest, correct work). One weekend he was in the process of helping to work out an steering problem, wrencher that he was, offen helped everyone. I went with him. As they were working out the problems, William walked in and he was madder than hell. Soon after one of the shop guys ask why?

William was pissed that he just took whores form fayetteville the week before and needed to traded with the Ohio group this week(didnt want to drive so sudden). He owned 3 massage parlors and would rotate the girls between durham, faytteville, and camp lejeune. But sooner or later he needed to trade the part of the group with people form Ohio, to freshen up the flowers.... Id see him in town and like I said before passed by his club on the way to see a friend. If off with my father, he would stop and chat with us.

He also had two brothers. One was found with carbon monoxide poisoning along with his girl friend in a mustang dead. Did i mention the mustang was a convertible and on the side of a road...... The other came out of prison and his story(told by a fellow car wrencher) goes " they didn't get all the money" and pop the truck on his Thunderbird showing 6 inches of money. 

Only time William stopped by my fathers print shop was to stop a sell. You see my father was in the process of buying a building and piece of land. The guy(call him ben) selling had other plans. Ben used the hells angles as body guards and did what he wanted. The early process was to give ben 5,000 as a down payment and ben would ignore everything after. The money was his and he didnt even know you. My father called around asking questions about the ben and William heard about it. He told my father about this, Ben was also in the massage business too...  As a personally favor William didnt allow the sale to get started and save my father the time and effort with dealing with Ben. Luckily no money had exchanged.

Reason why William was the ex-president, cause in his release form being in prison was he had to step down. Last I seen William he asked me would I like to work private security for their yearly hells angel island party. I replied "No thanks william, Im busy that week". While you had a good experience with one of them, Im still at the original point, much rather have holly-than-me as neighbor than William Johnson. If youre still around that neighbor, feel free to ask about William Johnson. 

My deacon story involves fires, pianos, and church politics.  Somewhat close to my hells angles dealings. But I mainly knew his son. 

I forgot to add the hells angles waiting for the pagans on I-85 70 crossing with machine guns and murdered 3 of them. Rather be handed a bible than a spent bullet cartridges.  

Yeah you were too close to the money.  Don't get involved with the money.  You also do talk about who you know or what you see.  

9 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Yeah you were too close to the money.  Don't get involved with the money.  You also do talk about who you know or what you see.  

Money and livelihood. The rules are for members or hang arounds, I wasnt either. William talked in public like I explained. He never kept a low profile or cared too. Still ran the big club until the he agreed to step down as part of a reduced sentence.  

7 hours ago, TNPanther said:

McAdone

I had no hate for McAdoo!! I think his hands were tied having to follow Fhules orders!! I think he had more flexibility under Wilks and trading McCaffery forced them to use other guys and helped McAdoo!! It wasn’t perfect but I think he’s an ok coordinator.. not total crap like others are saying