• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated Staff (as of 2-17-23)

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

It seems that with all these lateral moves that Carolina is a desirable place to be. Reich has made a huge difference already, bringing in a diverse group of experienced coaches. Tepper must be spreading the bucks as well since it isn't regulated by the cap.

He certainly is not afraid to take a risk with his money.  If you watched the cool video documentery someone posted about him you would get a better understanding of how he became the man he is today.  He's a gambler and the Yoda of hedge fund management. 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He certainly is not afraid to take a risk with his money.  If you watched the cool video documentery someone posted about him you would get a better understanding of how he became the man he is today.  He's a gambler and the Yoda of hedge fund management. 

Yeah there was a few stories about the Tepper effect which set up his rise to a multi-billionaire.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Yeah there was a few stories about the Tepper effect which set up his rise to a multi-billionaire.

It was stated near the end of the video that he was selling his stake in his hedge fund company and making his new sports franchise his new full time business.  If he learns as fast as he did in hedge fund investments we just might have gotten lucky with our owner.  And I still am undecided on whether I like the guy. But I've got to give credit where credit is due.  He's the man with investments. Let's see if he's the man when it comes to his teams success. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Hoping pen goes to paper today after Brown had a night to digest. 

Only holdup could be internal debate amongst leadership of Brown vs. Patullo maybe? I saw IND is eyeing JBC and Tee Martin for potential OC. I thought Patullo was a slam dunk for Steichen's right-hand man, but saw them interviewing multiple other candidates. 

I wonder if Reich wants Patullo and they are trying to decide.

3 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

Hoping pen goes to paper today after Brown had a night to digest. 

Only holdup could be internal debate amongst leadership of Brown vs. Patullo maybe? I saw IND is eyeing JBC and Tee Martin for potential OC. I thought Patullo was a slam dunk for Steichen's right-hand man, but saw them interviewing multiple other candidates. 

I wonder if Reich wants Patullo and they are trying to decide.

Market for Patullo seemingly hasn't been what analysts expected.

No confirmation that he interviewed or was requested here, of course we didn't have that for Brown either until we heard he was getting a second interview, so... 😄