• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers and CJ

razorwolf

IMO

For the panthers to get CJ Stroud they would need to move up to #3 pick with Cards to get a head of the colts, #5 pick with Seahawks, or #6 with Lions ahead of raiders and falcons!

Our new QB coach Josh McCown (which I believe will make a great coach) is very high on CJ, and I feel he’s the mostly like QB to become a franchise QB in this draft!

• Pie 1

We’ll have trade up to 1.

If we trade up to 3 the Colts will trade up to 1. 

The Colts obviously don’t want to part with two future 1’s to move up 3 spots so if Carolina wants it they can probably have Chicago’s pick 

Chicago needs as many picks as they can get. I’d be ok falling to 9 and taking one of the LT’s for an extra 1st in 2025

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

The Colts obviously don’t want to part with two future 1’s to move up 3 spots so if Carolina wants it they can probably have Chicago’s pick 

Chicago needs as many picks as they can get. I’d be ok falling to 9 and taking one of the LT’s for an extra 1st in 2025

For the bears to even consider going back all the way to 9 the starting point is 3 firsts and probably 2 seconds to even open up the dialogue

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Chicago might not want to trade back all the way to 9 though. A couple people have floated the idea of us moving up to #3 and then up to #1 from 3 but I can't imagine how much capital that would take.

• Pie 2

IF and I mean IF CJ is the guy we think is the next Burrow, we have to trade up to 1 for him. It would be so easy for another team to jump us if we get to pick 3 or 5. We should probably do it before the draft to prevent any chaos. If we can do it and keep our 25 1st it will be a success IMO. 24 1st is probably certainly gone unless we trade a player like Burns. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

For the bears to even consider going back all the way to 9 the starting point is 3 firsts and probably 2 seconds to even open up the dialogue

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/could-bears-trade-no-1-pick-to-panthers-for-brian-burns/3068604/?amp=1

@rebelrouserposted this in the draft forum. It’s definitely interesting…

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1