• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl LVII

Kentucky Panther

5 minutes ago, t96 said:

Refs screwing over the Chiefs hard so far.

Yeah, every bad/questionable call has benefitted the Eagles so far. That offsides was bullshit. Yeah, he flinched but he got back. Refs didn't throw a flag until the Eagles whined their asses off. Look, it's not a penalty unless you actually catch them offsides. Y'all didn't react when he jumped and you didn't snap the ball. No penalty.

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

The way the Eagles are going for it shows you why Wilks isn’t the head coach of the Panthers. That’s the kind of brass balls - and offensive ability - that Tepper wants to see. 

Yeah, and its why i made the decision we needed an offensive guy after that Tampa game too...  but, that being said, some of these are even aggressive for offensive coaches.  That 4th and 5 was ballsy.  I expect Reich to be more aggressive than any coach we've had before, but I don't think he was aggressive to that extent in Indy.  I hope he is here.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly think it is. Sirianni is a big fan of Reich. He talked a lot of poo before, during, and after that Colts game about kicking their ass for doing Reich dirty.

Yeah said Reich was one if the best HC’s he has ever seen, learned a lot from him etc…

• Pie 1