• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colts hire Steichen

BrianS

15 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

So we didn't want him or he didn't want us?  Let's just hope he is enamored with a qb similar to Hurts in AR. 

He'd probably rather stay in the organization that is proven successful with the guys he already knows.

I do think this OC hire has likely been delayed because we were waiting on someone who was on a SB staff. Only thing that really makes sense IMO. If it was Johnson, we're almost certainly going to be off to chase whatever option B is.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He'd probably rather stay in the organization that is proven successful with the guys he already knows.

I do think this OC hire has likely been delayed because we were waiting on someone who was on a SB staff. Only thing that really makes sense IMO. If it was Johnson, we're almost certainly going to be off to chase whatever option B is.

Bieniemy was on a SB staff. Rumor is that all of those matchups and wide-open receivers were schemed by Bieniemy, and not Reid.

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Isray had to give him that many years just to get him to agree to take the job.

I tried to watch his introductory press conference but I just couldn't look at Isray's face. The man looks pickled.

Good on Steichen’s agent, given Irsay’s impulsiveness.

19 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Or Thomas Brown 

Appears TB is the top choice if we can get him. Cooter may be a fallback option. Beyond that, we certainly have enough offensive experience on staff if we can’t land either of these guys. And Parks Frazier, who was just hired, could be a play caller in waiting.

Edited by Prowler2k18