• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

It will be interesting to see how they compare AR to Young and Stroud. Richardson is about to destroy the combine as many expect him to. 

AR has 13 starts vs. 25 from Young & Stroud. Also, the supporting cast of talent at OSU and 'Bama vs. Florida is tough to compare. HOF coach in Saben. Day is also a helluva coach. I had to google UF's coach to find out Napier's first year was in '22.

If Richardson had one more year under his belt, I'm sure his stats, tape and Heismann canidacy would be on par with these other two. 

2 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

It will be interesting to see how they compare AR to Young and Stroud. Richardson is about to destroy the combine as many expect him to. 

AR has 13 starts vs. 25 from Young & Stroud. Also, the supporting cast of talent at OSU and 'Bama vs. Florida is tough to compare. HOF coach in Saben. Day is also a helluva coach. I had to google UF's coach to find out Napier's first year was in '22.

If Richardson had one more year under his belt, I'm sure his stats, tape and Heismann canidacy would be on par with these other two. 

It was a good year to come out for him. Him or any of the QBs this year would be taken 3rd at best in next years draft. 

• Poo 1

There is something about AR…hard to describe.  He has that ‘it’ factor without trying. 

I get it’s a gamble but again, what he has can’t be taught and what he needs can be 

he won’t be there at 9 and don’t be surprised if a team, not mentioned, that has an aging qb and a contender moves up to get him. 

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

There is something about AR…hard to describe.  He has that ‘it’ factor without trying. 

I get it’s a gamble but again, what he has can’t be taught and what he needs can be 

he won’t be there at 9 and don’t be surprised if a team, not mentioned, that has an aging qb and a contender moves up to get him. 

I wasn't high on him, but he's been getting the most recognition during the combine. All reports seem to be positive. They said he was also the best QB interview. He passes all the test.

Then he said he looked up to Cam. Im sold on him now. Dude was probably a Panthers fan growing up. Im sure he would love to play for the same franchise as his idol.