• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Footwork is important but Stroud's never had issues in that department.  Kurt is microscoping.

I mean, I get it. He's being paid to analyze this stuff and that's what he's doing. But it's not like that TD is only gonna count for 5 because you'd like to see him keep his rear foot planted a little longer. This ain't gymnastics.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I mean, I get it. He's being paid to analyze this stuff and that's what he's doing. But it's not like that TD is only gonna count for 5 because you'd like to see him keep his rear foot planted a little longer. This ain't gymnastics.

He just makes it look easy.  His deep ball is so damn pretty.  

There's really not much to correct with him.  Our own QB coach had a great spiel about the creation with his throws and the readiness (along with the Burrow comp).  I just have felt it with him watching OSU.  He's a pure QB.  

Edited by Bear Hands
  • Pie 3

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

AR threw waaaaaaaay late on that last throw... the drill is designed for the ball to be thrown once the WR hits the 17 yard mark... AR threw it once the player hit the 25 yard mark.  

Probably tried to show off and didn't work out as planned, Josh Allen gave the WR a full beat before dropping in his combine go route drill.