• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Panther fans

Packersfan

Rodgers has to be traded within the next few days or else it will be much harder for teams to trade for him. Some ex GM mentioned it yesterday on Get Up.

So we should find out pretty soon what Rodgers decision is one way or another.

If he ask for a trade you better believe we will at least give them a call. If we met with Carr we for sure would do the same for a much better QB.

18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I expect us to make a call out of due diligence but I absolutely do not expect Aaron Rodgers to be a Panther next year.

I could see that with Rhule. Crap .... I could see that even with Rivera or Fox, especially Fox (because he really didn't like young QBd that you had to groom and develop).

With the staff being put together the way it is, I really can't see us going with a QB that feels he's got no room or reason to develop and improve. 

We're going for a young QB that can be developed. 

17 minutes ago, Packersfan said:

I read it on Yahoo sports.

Adam schefter supposedly said it, which is what the hubub was about, but there was no actual quote cited. It was all someone saying he thought he said Schefter say something, but no citing was di e. Basically it's BS.

In. On. Every. Deal.

If there's a deal to be made, Fitterer will inquire. Anyone doubt that? I'm not saying we can even really afford Rodgers, but that's not going to stop us from looking into it, staff or not. 

Edited by top dawg
  • Beer 1

45 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

There was supposed story about Adam Schefter saying we called the Packers about him on Twitter but it was fake.

One of our resident insiders confirmed there's no indication we've shown any interest.

Right. My last understanding of the situation is that we haven’t reached out at all. 

2 hours ago, Packersfan said:

I hear you guys are trying to trade for Rodgers? What do you guys think about this? You want him? Good luck to you guys next year.

Our GM calls about everyone. The media hasn’t completely caught on to that yet.

We don’t really have the money for him nor do we really want a stop gap QB who may or may not retire at any time.

Rodgers is the kind of guy who would 100% pull a Luck.