• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we ❤️ a QB, we will be aggressive

top dawg

2 hours ago, CmC2k said:

We need to execute a trade into the top 3 as soon as possible. Don't wait for the offseason QB carousel to unfold or risk the chance that another team gets aggressive and outbids you. Go ahead and lock in your plan to get one of the top 3 guys so you can go into free agency and the rest of the offseason with peace of mind and start to put together a development plan in place for the rookie QB. 

You dont even have to be lockdd in on top 3 if you get the #3 pick early, you get so much leverage over chicago by getting the #3 pick that you can #1 pick for cheaper than #9 to # 1

3 hours ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

If we take Bryce Young we will be making a colossal mistake. Small frame and  medium, at best, arm talent.  That mistake would be heightened by the fact that three QBs with NFL frames and great arm talent are available and will be drafted early.

This is the first time i see someone complain a out his arm. The dude literally has no issues slinging that ball 50 yards. He's accurate AF and had amazing pocket awareness and pre/post snap reading. Like I get being concerned with his size but that is literally all that is "wrong" with him. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm fine with Richardson, Stroud, or Young.

It will be one of them....and they'll be great. 

Levis was a hard sell for me before the combine.

Now he's just a weird, cocky, and overall underwhelming but over hyped QB prospect.

Accuracy was a knock on both AR and Levis. It's still a knock on Levis. 

Do. Not. Want.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

This is the first time i see someone complain a out his arm. The dude literally has no issues slinging that ball 50 yards. He's accurate AF and had amazing pocket awareness and pre/post snap reading. Like I get being concerned with his size but that is literally all that is "wrong" with him. 

Yeah, if he was 6'3" 220 no one would be questioning him. But he's not. The guy looks like he's 175. I still have a hard time believing that 204 weigh in. He just doesn't look anywhere close to that. If I had him in for a pre-draft visit I'd have him stepping on a scale again. If he refused that would tell me all I need to know about that weigh in.

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, if he was 6'3" 220 no one would be questioning him. But he's not. The guy looks like he's 175. I still have a hard time believing that 204 weigh in. He just doesn't look anywhere close to that. If I had him in for a pre-draft visit I'd have him stepping on a scale again. If he refused that would tell me all I need to know about that weigh in.

He didn't even throw today? He looks like a water boy next to the other guys in this clip, and I'm wondering if he's carrying like 10 pounds of water in his stomach under that hoodie lol. I think It's Stroud or AR for me, then Hooker on day two if we can't get one of those guys. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He didn't even throw today? He looks like a water boy next to the other guys in this clip, and I'm wondering if he's carrying like 10 pounds of water in his stomach under that hoodie lol. I think It's Stroud or AR for me, then Hooker on day two if we can't get one of those guys. 

He's operating like a guy who is a lock to go #1 overall. Hell, maybe he is. Who knows?

• Beer 1