• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: The Prodigal Son And The Road Home

rippadonn

31 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Talk to your fellow NYers THAT rumor came from them.

Daniel wants out. They never loved him like they should have, now they love him.

Too late. I think he will force a sign and trade. He's done with y'all.

nobody trading for that lol

3 hours ago, travisura said:

Of course you see it that way, because you're desperate for Corral to work out. But I fear he will join the list of QBs to whom you've given the kiss of death.

Like Justin Herbert? Kyle Trask 3yr NFL player, Micah Parsons?

If that's a kiss the Panthers sure need it. Matt Corral IS Aaron Rodgers in a younger faster body, just as a accurate on the run, more dangerous running if left alone, great arm , zip , velocity, same height.

Lol, August can't come soon enough.

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

Like Justin Herbert? Kyle Trask 3yr NFL player, Micah Parsons?

If that's a kiss the Panthers sure need it. Matt Corral IS Aaron Rodgers in a younger faster body, just as a accurate on the run, more dangerous running if left alone, great arm , zip , velocity, same height.

Lol, August can't come soon enough.

The fug is wrong with you?

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

making multi millions and living in NYC sounds like paradise to me, not sure if Jones is married but damn he could have a lot of fun in manhatten with that new deal

They're balking at his agents $45M and proposing a franchise tag.

The negotiations have been sour for months now.

They told him to bet on himself, he did, he played like a franchise QB for two years in a row, he deserves to decide his landing spot after playing for those mostly ungrateful fans so yeah, the agent throwing out that huge number is a opening salvo saying back off and let him see the open market, NY probably wants to do a sign and trade to at least get something in return. The marriage is over.

My logic is undeniable.

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

The fug is wrong with you?

I responded to your uninformed side of the neck statement. Those players were good BEFORE I ever knew them. Slandering them to out piss ripp is lame.

Do some research like I do. Stop coming with nonsense and nothing to add to the conversation about Daniel Jones. Charlotte's best home grown QB so far.

Lol. You Derek Carr fan boys don't know a good QB when you see one. Must be some Baker Boys in this bunch too.

Look at stats and body of work. Jones, without much help has put up very impressive numbers and has a some very good games throwing and running the football.

You guys loved Baker Mayfield. Lol. Enough said.

32 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

They're balking at his agents $45M and proposing a franchise tag.

The negotiations have been sour for months now.

They told him to bet on himself, he did, he played like a franchise QB for two years in a row, he deserves to decide his landing spot after playing for those mostly ungrateful fans so yeah, the agent throwing out that huge number is a opening salvo saying back off and let him see the open market, NY probably wants to do a sign and trade to at least get something in return. The marriage is over.

My logic is undeniable.

You know he signed an extension right?

Giants, QB Daniel Jones agree to four-year, $160 million contract (nfl.com)

The New York Giants beat the buzzer on a long-term contract with quarterback Daniel Jones.

Big Blue and Jones agreed to terms on a four-year deal worth $160 million, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo reported on Tuesday, per sources informed of the agreement. The pact includes $35 million in additional incentives, $82 million over the first two years and a first-year cap number of $19 million, per Rapoport. The team later announced the four-year pact.