• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill Voth leaving the Panthers

Mr. Scot

39 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Good. Him joining the panthers was the worst think to ever happen to the panthers beat. It left us with buffoons like person and Newton who shouldn’t be the head beat options for XFL teams.

hopefully he stays local and goes back to doing something similar to black and blue review, which was a pleasure to read.

he was the best beat writer this franchise ever had. When he left, it kept me up at night worse than Steve Reed after the Cam press conference. Speaking of Steve reed, another one on the beat who brings absolutely nothing to the table.

Person has become a much better journalist with the athletic imo 

• Pie 4

I actually prefer the journalist and sports guys I like not work for the Panthers.  I don't like them being under the Panthers thumb and control.  I just hope his moves involves staying with Panthers coverage. 

• Beer 1

21 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

interesting. I wonder why. He has been a long time panther fan. I actually used to chat wtih him personally when he ran his blog, for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. 

I don't believe he was a Panthers fan at all. Not emotionally at least.